- News items. When a topic is in the news, interested readers head to Google and other search engines to learn more about it. If you are on your toes and cover a news item before others take the time to do so, you could see a significant spike in traffic and receive visits from potential clients. Just be sure the current event is tied to your practice.
- Library items. One goal of your website is to establish you and your law firm as an authority in your field. Perhaps the best way to do this is through legal library articles – longer content pieces that focus on common topics and let readers know that you are knowledgeable.
- Frequently asked questions. When many people use search engines, they type questions into the search box – and when anyone uses a search engine, they are ultimately looking for answers. A frequently-asked-question section on your website will not only guide answer-seekers to your website, it will also establish you as someone who has the information they need.
- Testimonials. Potential clients don’t just want to hear how great your law firm is according to your law firm. Testimonials allow website visitors to learn more about what it’s like to be a client and what kind of experience they can expect from working with your firm. Testimonials can also attract web surfers who search for area lawyer reviews.
- Blog posts. You have an article library, a news section, and a FAQ section – why do you need a blog, too? A blog offers a totally different user experience – one that allows for reader participation and informal, frequent updates. Also, readers can subscribe to your blog posts. Start one today!
Five Types of Web Content for Lawyers That Will Boost Your Attorney Website
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
The 5 Biggest Mistakes 99% of Lawyers Make With Their Websites
This report will demystify common SEO (search engine optimization) practices and help your ongoing efforts to capture more prospects and clients.View Details
The 9 Biggest Marketing Mistakes Physicians Make That Cost Patients and Profits
Physicians are not expected to be marketers, but you are running a business and marketing is a critical factor to your success!View Details
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.