Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 42
Don't Get Left Behind, Succeed with Social Media. Knowing Which Social Media Sites to Use Can be the Difference Between Being Just Another Lawyer and Being the Lawyer Clients Want to Have.
Know What Keywords You and Your Competition Use Learn more about the tools to use to find out if your keywords are working and what the competition is or is not using.
How to Use Facebook as a Customer Service Tool Learn how to use your business’ Facebook page and other social media platforms as powerful and effective customer service tools.
Another Great Tool from Google: How to Set Up Analytics Setting up Google Analytics on your lawyer website may seem too confusing, but Foster Web Marketing breaks it down into simple steps.
Everything You Need to Know About Bounce Rates Your bounce rate can affect how well your attorney website ranks in search results. Here is everything you ever wanted to know about bounce rates.
How to Create and Track a QR Code With Bit.ly QR codes are a tool to bring offline marketing online. Bit.ly offers a free tool to make this an easy task for you.
How to Create a Custom LinkedIn Profile URL Every bit of reputable SEO you can get is a good thing. LinkedIn is a major social media network that can give your legal web marketing campaign a little search boost.
How to Upload Contacts into Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter Uploading your contacts to your favorite social media site is easier than ever. All major social media sites offer similar functions to keep your life simple.
How to Claim and Update Your Avvo Profile Attorneys, this article includes steps for claiming and updating your Avvo profile, including a link to a video that shows you exactly what to do!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 01/13/20225 Reasons I Love Podcasting for My Business and You Should, Too
- Posted on 12/06/20215 Easy Ways to Get a Handle on Your Digital Marketing Before 2022
- Posted on 11/17/2021Get Ready to Nail the Image-to-Text Ratio in Your Marketing Emails
- Nate Amendola figured it out. One second he was in a mess of unwanted cases, and the next, his business is flourishing, and he’s found his purpose in criminal defense. You could say it took a lot to get there, but it really just took one moment of realization. When you look around, you clearly see what is working. And that’s that everyone does One Thing. What does that mean? Watch the clip—Nate will make it clear. Nate Amendola
- "The content that Foster Web Marketing creates helps differentiate us from the rest of the crowd. Dana, Christy and the editorial teams are doing a great job. Trent has also been putting in incredible effort." Antonio Gastelum
- "Our decision to work with Foster Web Marketing has perhaps been the single greatest decision we have made in the past three years of running our law firm." -Jeremy Worley
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get an analysis of your online presence that tells you what's working, what's not, and—most importantly—what to do about it!
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.