Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 43
SEO Glossary, Part Two Foster Web Marketing is a full service web development company that specializes in helping attorneys maximize their presence on the web.
Ten basic link building techniques for attorneys Sometimes, when we start getting caught up in advanced Internet marketing techniques like social media marketing and blogging, we start to forget some of the basics of search engine indicators like link building.
Search Engine Optimization for Attoney Websites: Be Realistic So now that you have your firm website up and running you are probably thinking that there is no reason that your site shouldn’t be at the first spot on the first page of every search engine that matters, particularly Google.
About Findlaw Understand how Findlaw is using search engine marketing to mislead lawyers into thinking they will receive valuable SEO links. Use FWM to create fresh content, instead.
What Keywords Do People Really Search to Find Lawyers? Understand how typical people will search for common keywords. Are the keywords you're bidding on too broad? Learn how to get found easier by writing more content.
What Is “Duplicate” or “Shared” Web Content? Must have information all attorneys need to know to make sure that Google doesn’t boot you from its Index!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 08/14/20202020 Google Algorithm Update Guide for Lawyers and Doctors
- Posted on 07/15/2020Your Law Firm or Medical Practice Can Design a Better User Experience
- Posted on 06/11/2020Google Algorithm Update on May 4: What You Need to Know
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.