Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 67
Are you using or abusing social networking for your attorney website? Hey attorneys, think just having a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account is enough? Do you rely totally on auto updates? You might be a social media abuser!
Lawyer Social Media Advice: Creating a Facebook Business Page Wondering how to create a Facebook business page for your law firm? Read this article for tips & contact us for details about attorney Web marketing.
Content Writing Tip for Attorneys – Writing with Emotions & Keywords As an attorney, content writing can be tricky. Read this article for Web content tips & call us for details about our writing services for lawyers.
Attorney website content tip: focus on geo-location Need better content on your website? Start focusing on key geographic areas when you write content, and watch local web visitors flock to your site!
Attorney Web Design Advice On Web Safe Fonts Interested in picking the best font for your new website? We always advise our clients to go with web-safe fonts, and here's why.
3 Easy Tips for Writing Effective Attorney Blog Headlines Blog headlines are important to attorney SEO. Read this article to learn more and contact us about our writing service for lawyers.
Why we like case studies on attorney websites – and you should too! Reluctant to talk about your previous cases on your website? Learn why we love case studies - and so do search engines and your potential clients!
Content Writing for Lawyers | the Panda Update – Will You Be Impacted? Find out what Google had to say about the Panda update and how it will impact your attorney website. Be sure to order one of our FREE reports!
Attorney Content Writing Tips: Protect Yourself From the Next Google Shift Did your attorney website survive the Google algorithm shift? Find out how to protect yourself in the future.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Posted on 09/05/2019How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos
- Posted on 08/12/2019Why Lawyers Should Use Online Video for Marketing
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.