Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 68
Attorney Web Marketing: 7 Easy Steps to a Great Google Places Listing Is your law firm maximizing its Google Places listing? Read this article for 7 steps to that Places top spot.
Client Testimonials Should Be Included in Your Attorney Web Design Your attorney Web design should include a client testimonial section. Read this blog to find out why and order a FREE copy of the report, The 5 Biggest Mistakes 99% of Lawyers Make With Their Attorney Website.
Attorney Web Design Lessons Taken from Super Bowl Ads What can you learn about attorney Web design from Super Bowl ads? Read this article to find out! Be sure to order a FREE copy of the must-read report, The 5 Biggest Mistakes 99% of Lawyers Make With Their Attorney Website.
Keep It Simple: 5 Content Writing Tips for Lawyers One of the secrets to writing effective content for a website is to keep it simple. Our writers are trained to create high-quality website content for lawyers.
Common Content Writing Mistakes Made By Lawyers Wondering why people aren’t contacting you through your website? It could be that you are making one of these common content writing mistakes.
Better Way to Advertise Law Firms Than in the Yellow Pages Why are some lawyers still clinging to the Yellow Pages? There is a cheaper and more effective way to advertise your law firm. Read this article to learn more.
Attorney PPC Advertising - Don't Neglect Your Landing Page If you are currently running a PPC ad campaign for your law firm, you need to read this article. You could be neglecting a factor that is actually the key to your campaign’s success.
Why Duplicate Content Is So Bad for Your Website Have you been duplicating your page titles and meta descriptions? Read this article to find out why that is not a good idea.
Social Media Tips for Lawyers - What to Share on Facebook What should you share on social media sites and what should you avoid? If you are using Facebook to grow your business, you need to read this article.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Posted on 09/05/2019How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos
- Posted on 08/12/2019Why Lawyers Should Use Online Video for Marketing
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.