Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 68
Big Mistake Attorneys Make on Their Website: Buying Keywords Most attorneys buy keywords from Google Adwords or other PPC (Pay Per Click) sites and think that will do the trick. It is no secret to PPC companies that attorneys bid high for keywords.
Google AdWords Will Soon be Testing Video in (SRP) Search Results Pages When Google’s new Universal Search began listing videos into their search results, they proved that video clips in the search listings were suitable to their users.
Attorney Lead Generation via Twitter Here is a quick example of how an attorney that is active on Twitter was able to find a potential client.
Great and funny Video Marketing Articles for Lawyers by New York PI Attorney Gerry Oginski Gerry Oginski is a master of lawyer videos. Check out these tips that he had published on Law.com
Don't Cut the Budget...Reorganize and Consider SEO There is a lot of advice directing companies to not cut their marketing budgets during these tough economic times. That is very true, but the secret is to not only refrain from cut
Ten basic link building techniques for attorneys Sometimes, when we start getting caught up in advanced Internet marketing techniques like social media marketing and blogging, we start to forget some of the basics of search engine indicators like link building.
Ways to Market your Attorney Blog Here are a few resources to use to make sure you're getting the most out of your attorney blog.
Findlaw Busted for Scamming Lawyers? Looks like FindLaw was busted for scamming lawyers by buying sketchy links.
The Top Twenty Percent Projects at Google How should you handle creative outlets in your business? Google has a good method of handling this.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 01/27/2020Mobile Marketing Essentials for Attorney Websites
- Posted on 01/16/2020Essential Elements of Websites for Attorneys and Doctors
- Posted on 12/19/2019Guidelines for Choosing Colors for Your Website
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.