Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 69
Search Engine Optimization for Attoney Websites: Be Realistic So now that you have your firm website up and running you are probably thinking that there is no reason that your site shouldn’t be at the first spot on the first page of every search engine that matters, particularly Google.
About Findlaw Understand how Findlaw is using search engine marketing to mislead lawyers into thinking they will receive valuable SEO links. Use FWM to create fresh content, instead.
Good Keyword Placement for Attorneys Foster Web Marketing offers web hosting, content management and search engine optimization services for attorneys. Knowing how to place keywords properly can make a big difference in the success of your website.
Good SEO Companies and Bad Ones Learn the difference between reputable SEO companies who bring you meaningful traffic and those that make empty promises which can hurt you company
Does a Domain Make a Difference with Search Engines? There are lots of domains to choose from these days. Understand what each one means and which is best for your website.
What Keywords Do People Really Search to Find Lawyers? Understand how typical people will search for common keywords. Are the keywords you're bidding on too broad? Learn how to get found easier by writing more content.
What Is “Duplicate” or “Shared” Web Content? Must have information all attorneys need to know to make sure that Google doesn’t boot you from its Index!
Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys for Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Top law firm HS Injury chimes in with this guest blog. Learn about their experiences, and their take on what it took to make them the success they are today.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 01/27/2020Mobile Marketing Essentials for Attorney Websites
- Posted on 01/16/2020Essential Elements of Websites for Attorneys and Doctors
- Posted on 12/19/2019Guidelines for Choosing Colors for Your Website
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.