Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 70
Web Safe Colors for Website Design Colors vary from monitor to monitor so it is important to choose a specific HEX color from this chart so that the color is consistent when designing websites for attorneys.
Why Choose FWM for Your Website Design & Marketing Read five good reasons to choose Foster Web Marketing for your web site, and then order our FREE report or call us at 888-866-0939.
New York Lawyer Uses Online Video To Get New Clients By Gerry Oginski, Esq. Learn about the power of online videos on your attorney website. Stand out from your competition!
SEO Dictionary | What Does All This SEO Stuff Mean? At Foster Web Marketing, we like it much better when our potential clients are well informed about search engines. This list of SEO definitions will help.
The Top 7 Page Title Rules for High Ranking Websites Hands down, the page title tag continues to be the most important part of each page of your law firm or medical practice website and organic search engine placement.
SEO Glossary, Part Two Foster Web Marketing is a full service web development company that specializes in helping attorneys maximize their presence on the web.
Big Mistake Attorneys Make on Their Website: Buying Keywords Most attorneys buy keywords from Google Adwords or other PPC (Pay Per Click) sites and think that will do the trick. It is no secret to PPC companies that attorneys bid high for keywords.
Web and Content Development Understand the importance of proper web and content development for attorneys' websites and why it is important for search engine rankings and increased online exposure.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Posted on 09/05/2019How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos
- Posted on 08/12/2019Why Lawyers Should Use Online Video for Marketing
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.