Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 75
What Keywords Do People Really Search To Find Lawyers? Understand how typical people will search for common keywords. Are the keywords you're bidding on too broad? Learn how to get found easier by writing more content.
What Is “Duplicate” or “Shared” Web Content? Must have information all attorneys need to know to make sure that Google doesn’t boot you from its Index!
Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys for Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Top law firm HS Injury chimes in with this guest blog. Learn about their experiences, and their take on what it took to make them the success they are today.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2019Testing Panel Editor
- Posted on 04/19/2019Data and the Growth-Minded Law Firm
- Posted on 04/08/2019You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps
- How come Tom Foster and Ben Glass look so good on stage? We can thank custom clothier Todd Baldwin for that. Ben introduced me to Todd years ago, back when I was a younger dufus I didn’t really understand the difference with getting a custom suit or sport coat or one off the rack at Men’s Warehouse, but after working with Todd I got my education. I ended up buying an embarrassing amount of really nice suits, coats, shirts, pants, ties, shoes, and even some great skivvies (underwear). He’s really great to work with. At that time, Todd had a WordPress template website managed by a “local SEO Company” - he liked the cost of it but not the fact it didn't actually work in getting him business. He finally bit the button and signed on with us.
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
- "I would tell any lawyer that FWM is the real deal. They are committed to my success, and I am very appreciative and grateful for their partnership.”
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.