With that thought in mind, when you are writing content for your lawyer website, you need to keep it simple. Below are five tips that will help you create content that converts your Web visitors into contacts.
- Focus only on a few key points. Your goal is to provide only a “taste” of information. Ultimately, you want them to contact you for more information.
- Use examples and stories. If you have past cases you can reference that illustrate your points, use them. People love stories and real life examples.
- Keep it short. If you are writing an informative article, it should be no more than 500 words. Blog posts and news updates shouldn’t be longer than 250 words.
- Break up the content. Since your prospects are likely reading the content on their computer screens, use bullet points and subheadings as much as possible.
- Give your prospects a reason to contact you. Every piece of content you write for your website should prompt the reader to contact your law firm. If you have a free book or report, mention it at the end of your article.
If you need help creating quality content for your attorney website, call us today at 888.886.0939.
Don’t leave our website before you order your FREE copy of the report, 5 Reasons Why You Should Have A Blog BY NOW!