Having a great collection of informative, well-made, and relevant online attorney videos is a truly great thing that will help establish you as an authority in your field, help educate your viewers, and help you get more high quality cases – as long as they get seen. Once you make your videos and post them on YouTube, it is vital that you promote them and collect YouTube channel subscribers.
Here are five great tips on how to achieve this:
- Share your videos on your website. Don’t just post your video on YouTube and call that good. Embed it in relevant pages of your website, create a video library on your site, and make videos that compliment the written content you already have.
- Use social media. Videos are made to be shared. Tweet about your video, post on Facebook, and pin your video on Pinterest. And don’t just post a link; post your video along with a great teaser or a question. You don’t just want your online friends to watch your video; you want to start a conversation about your video.
- Make sure your video is optimized. It’s important that people in your online network see and spread your video, but it is also important that you attract new viewers. One of the best ways to do this is to make sure that you optimize your video with a strong title, a great meta description, and relevant keywords.
- Get active on YouTube. Too many people use YouTube to promote their own videos but never become part of the community. To get more subscribers, watch other legal videos and leave meaningful comments, subscribe to YouTube channels in your industry, and interact with other people active on the site. These actions will draw attention to your channel and keep you up to date on the latest trends in legal videos.
- Never forget quality. You can promote your online videos using all of the above steps and not achieve success. If your videos aren’t helpful, if they don’t answer questions, or if they have a low production value, no amount of marketing will help you get views and subscribers. Start with a great video, and all of your other efforts will be made easier.
Remember that creating a successful YouTube channel takes time. Be patient and try not to become frustrated. Keep promoting your videos, creating new videos, and trying to get useful information to your potential clients, and you will begin to see results.
Would you like assistance when it comes to creating great lawyer videos and promoting these videos online? That’s what we are here for. Call Foster Web Marketing at 888.886.0939 to learn about our green screen studio and our talented marketing team.