You attorney website is often a potential client’s first impression of you and your law firm or practice. Although your content is important for informing your potential client, building a relationship, and urging them to call your office, most internet users won’t make it to your content if your website looks unprofessional or unreadable. When you’re building a website for a law firm and want to make a great impression, you should pay attention to the following website design elements:
- Your law firm’s logo. Your logo is one of the first things a user will see. Make sure it looks great and doesn’t clash with your overall color scheme.
- Your main image or video. Your homepage should have a prominent picture or video. Make sure it’s of high quality, not too big, and relevant to a potential client.
- How your website is organized and navigated. You should keep the most important information no more than a click or two away, and you should make sure that it’s easy to navigate through your site.
- Your color scheme. Colors give an idea of the overall tone of your attorney website. Choose colors that reflect your personality and look great together.
- How your text appears. Your great content should be inviting and easy to read. Pay attention to your text colors and font sizes.
- Ways to contact you and share with others. Some people just want to speak to a real person about their legal problems. Make sure they know how to contact you for more information, and consider adding social media buttons so your visitors can share with friends and family.
If you have questions about attorney website design, reach out to the experts at Foster Web Marketing. We can help you design an effective and attractive website that makes a great first impression on your potential clients, and we can help you build a library of great content and make sure your potential clients can find you online! Just give us a call today at 1-888-886-0939, or fill out our easy online contact form to learn more.