Do you love to help people and make them happy? Does finding solutions to problems give you purpose? Are you looking to work in an environment that promotes creativity and encourages you to think outside of the box? Do you work and play well with others? Are you good in social situations? Have you been described as outgoing, or even bubbly? Are you interested in online marketing?
Foster Web Marketing, located in downtown Fairfax, is searching for the perfect Client Support Specialist to assist our Director of Client Success in responding to and helping our attorney and doctor clients use our software systems.
If selected, you will be on the front lines of our company and in many cases, you will be the face and voice clients think of when they think of Foster Web Marketing.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Do You Feel That This Mission Critical Position Is for YOU?
- You must be patient, kind, empathetic, and authentic.
- This role requires excellent communication skills via email, phone, and in-house project management systems. You will be the liaison between our clients and the rest of the company.
- You must clearly translate client support requests to our front-end and back-end development teams, while also translating "tech-speak" into layman's terms for our clients.
- You must be able to manage a high volume of emails and tasks while keeping a smile and maintaining a positive outlook.
- This role also requires you to be a creative thinker. Clients may not know about all of the available options, and you’ll need to provide those options to them! (Don't worry: you will be trained on available products and services.)
- We highly value our clients and strive to treat them all like gold. Each interaction is a chance to shine, and we expect you to shine brightly.
- You must embrace—even enjoy—change. The only consistent element in web marketing and software is change!
- Attention to detail and a strong desire to go above and beyond is a must.
- Reliability. Client and co-worker relationships are built on trust; being reliable builds on that trust.
- Do not apply if you do not have a basic understanding of how the web works and feel you cannot learn new software and systems quickly and efficiently.
Primary Roles of Client Support Specialist:
- Helping clients with our proprietary marketing software, Dynamic Self-Syndication™ (DSS™).
- Teaching the basic concepts of Foster Web Marketing's philosophies and software.
- Answering phones, as this role does include phone support and light reception duties (transferring calls to appropriate team members as needed).
- We have a fun and exciting work atmosphere. We want people who will fit nicely into our culture.
- We offer great benefits, including health insurance.
- Normal office hours are 9am-6pm. We are currently hiring for the 9am-5pm shift.
Are You the One We're Looking for? Start Your Application Now!