We do too. Marketing is in our blood.
Does the idea of learning from and collaborating with a dynamic, experienced, fun, creative marketing team to develop strategies to make doctors, lawyers, and other businesses successful appeal to you?
We are hiring a marketing associate to join our fast-growing Internet marketing company. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in creating and cultivating relationships with clients, media sources, local businesses, other web professionals, and the community.
If you have an interest in online marketing, we want to talk with you. This is a full-time position in our Fairfax, Virginia office. We are looking for a motivated, detail oriented, and enthusiastic team player who is hungry to learn, manages his or her time efficiently, and communicates effectively.
As a digital marketing associate at Foster Web Marketing, you will work with our web marketing team on multiple client projects and be asked to:
- Perform competitor and market analysis using industry tools.
- Edit content to implement on-page optimization efforts.
- Work with writers and social media strategists to develop integrated marketing strategies.
- Monitor website traffic and organic rankings on search engine results pages.
- Utilize local SEO techniques, such as optimizing local listings, citations, and review strategies to boost regional traffic.
- Create and manage PPC and paid social media campaigns.
- Identify and clearly communicate SEO-related issues to internal and external clients.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings with the marketing team.
- Complete monthly reports, including website performance overviews and a detailed outline of work completed for assigned projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SEO experience is preferred, but don't let that stop you if you are looking for opportunities in this ever-changing industry.
- Experience with PPC campaign management in AdWords and Bing Ads is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a necessity.
- Proactive and ambitious.
- An understanding of the basics of online marketing.
You must be able to commute and work in our Fairfax, Virginia office to be eligible for this position.
To apply for this position, please email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter.
Also, and this is very important, specify in your cover letter whether you prefer Star Wars or Star Trek with a narrative of why.