Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
Why Lawyers Should Use Online Video for Marketing Online video informs and entertains, and it’s a powerful tool in any law firm’s digital marketing toolbox. Here are our top 4 reasons to get on camera.
Facebook Changes the Way Text Is Allowed in Ads Facebook changed its 20 percent rule, which stated that text should not make up more than 20 percent of an ad image, but too much text could still be a problem.
Improving Your Law Firm’s Accounts Receivable Process Learn how accounts receivable impacts the client experience and what you can do to create predictable cash flow and client convenience!
Tips for Shooting Better Videos for Your Website Feeling a little shy or unsure about getting on camera and shooting videos for your law firm’s website? Here are some tips that will set you up for success.
Professional Website Videos Make a Better First Impression When people watch the videos on your website, it is a lot like a first date. Make sure you offer a good experience that will keep them coming back for more.
How Law Firms Succeed on YouTube Are you using YouTube? Find out what goes into YouTube video rankings, what attracts people to your videos, and how to get more views and subscribers.
How to Start an Email Newsletter for Your Law Firm Sending an email newsletter is a great way to use your contact list, stay in touch with leads, and orient readers to your brand. Find out how to do it yourself.
Data and the Growth-Minded Law Firm Learn how Kahuna Accounting uses financial metrics to power growth for law firms!
You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps Google Maps has long been plagued with fraudsters and fake listings. A new complaint form is the latest weapon in its war against fake information in Maps.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 08/12/2019Why Lawyers Should Use Online Video for Marketing
- Posted on 08/05/2019Facebook Changes the Way Text Is Allowed in Ads
- Posted on 07/18/2019Improving Your Law Firm’s Accounts Receivable Process
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.