Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
Essential Elements of Websites for Attorneys and Doctors There are some basic elements that every doctor or attorney website needs to succeed. Get an overview here, along with more details from our design team.
Guidelines for Choosing Colors for Your Website Ready to choose some colors for your new website? Our website design experts will walk you through getting your color scheme just right for your business.
5 Stages of Website Design A great website takes a little time. Find out what to expect from each stage of your website design with FWM and why each stage matters for your success.
Maintain Your Website for the Long Haul Your website has launched, but are you maintaining it at its best? Find out why website maintenance matters to lawyers and doctors and how to do it well.
How to Create a Better Tagline for Your Website The tagline you choose is prominent on your website and gives visitors a taste of what your business is about. Find out how to write a tagline that rocks.
4 Signs of Weakness in Your Team’s Marketing Knowledge Your team can’t do what they don’t know and simply cannot reach the goals you set for them if they don't know the strategy and the tactics to achieve them.
What You Need to Know About Content Management Systems Feeling clueless about content management systems? Find out what a CMS is, what it can do for you, and why having a powerful CMS is crucial to your success.
Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website Do you have articles or pages on your attorney website that are broken, outdated, irrelevant, or just plain bad? Don’t let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.
How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos Videos naturally capture attention on your website, but they do even more for your business when you optimize and promote your videos for bigger wins.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 01/16/2020Essential Elements of Websites for Attorneys and Doctors
- Posted on 12/19/2019Guidelines for Choosing Colors for Your Website
- Posted on 12/12/20195 Stages of Website Design
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.