Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
Get Ready to Nail the Image-to-Text Ratio in Your Marketing Emails The ratio of images to text in your emails could have a big effect on their deliverability and readability. Find out how to strike the right balance here.
How Apple iOS 15 Shakes Up Email Marketing Best Practices Apple iOS 15 includes new privacy features that are shaking up email marketing, so it is a good time to review your email campaigns with best practices in mind.
Add Cards and End Screen Annotations to Your YouTube Videos in 9 Easy Steps Do you want to add cards or pop-up annotations at the end of your YouTube videos? These are the step-by-step instructions you need, updated for 2021.
How to Manage Your Facebook Business Page From Your iPhone There are lots of apps to help you manage social media on your iPhone. Find out how to access your Facebook Page directly from the official app.
Design Your Accounting to Create an Unfair Advantage A secret resource necessary for all business, yet completely missed by most. Harness the amazing power within your accounting to fast-track your results.
Selecting a Domain Name for A Law Firm Website Whether you are launching a new website or thinking about changing domain names, there are some key factors you should take into consideration.
What Google Really Looks for When Ranking Your Website Content What is Google really looking for when ranking your content? Well, the answer might be a little more complicated than you expected, but here is what we know.
When to Jump On (Or Stay Off) the Bandwagon With Social Media Marketing New marketing trends, especially those revolving around social media, crop up all the time. But should your law firm jump on the bandwagon, too?
3 Ways to Position Yourself as a Boutique Law Firm Clients and referral sources appreciate the perks of working with a boutique law firm. Find out how to position your small law firm for boutique success.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/17/2021Get Ready to Nail the Image-to-Text Ratio in Your Marketing Emails
- Posted on 10/18/2021How Apple iOS 15 Shakes Up Email Marketing Best Practices
- Posted on 09/30/2021Add Cards and End Screen Annotations to Your YouTube Videos in 9 Easy Steps
- "The content that Foster Web Marketing creates helps differentiate us from the rest of the crowd. Dana, Christy and the editorial teams are doing a great job. Trent has also been putting in incredible effort." Antonio Gastelum
- "Our decision to work with Foster Web Marketing has perhaps been the single greatest decision we have made in the past three years of running our law firm." -Jeremy Worley
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get an analysis of your online presence that tells you what's working, what's not, and—most importantly—what to do about it!
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.