Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
What Google Really Looks for When Ranking Your Website Content What is Google really looking for when ranking your content? Well, the answer might be a little more complicated than you expected, but here is what we know.
When to Jump On (Or Stay Off) the Bandwagon With Social Media Marketing New marketing trends, especially those revolving around social media, crop up all the time. But should your law firm jump on the bandwagon, too?
3 Ways to Position Yourself as a Boutique Law Firm Clients and referral sources appreciate the perks of working with a boutique law firm. Find out how to position your small law firm for boutique success.
Get More Law Firm Referrals With These 5 Tips Most law firms get their best leads and clients through referrals. Check out these 5 tips to see what it takes to increase the number of referrals you get.
5 Easy Ways to Create Social Media Content That Actually Generates Engagement It is tough to get the attention you want for your business on social media. Here are 5 ways you can engage your audience and get more out of your efforts.
Google Is Making the Switch From Cookies to “Cohorts” Google is ditching some tracking cookies and plans to switch to new advertising technology. Find out what doctors and lawyers need to know about the change.
How Lawyers Grow Their Revenue With Law Firm Marketing Everyone wants to increase law firm revenue, but few want to invest in the one thing that will bring them more clients, cases, and money. Get the secret here.
Step by Step - 5 Tips for Creating Engaging Video Scripts Video marketing is essential to any successful marketing strategy. A good script is key to videos that stand out. Here are 5 tips for creating engaging scripts.
How to Build Trust With Customers, One Phone Call at a Time Learn how to build trust with your prospective customers with these crucial tips from the professionals at Ruby!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/29/2021What Google Really Looks for When Ranking Your Website Content
- Posted on 07/22/2021When to Jump On (Or Stay Off) the Bandwagon With Social Media Marketing
- Posted on 07/15/20213 Ways to Position Yourself as a Boutique Law Firm
- "The content that Foster Web Marketing creates helps differentiate us from the rest of the crowd. Dana, Christy and the editorial teams are doing a great job. Trent has also been putting in incredible effort." Antonio Gastelum
- "Our decision to work with Foster Web Marketing has perhaps been the single greatest decision we have made in the past three years of running our law firm." -Jeremy Worley
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get an analysis of your online presence that tells you what's working, what's not, and—most importantly—what to do about it!
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.