Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
What Makes a Website Good for Doctors and Lawyers Is your website worth the time and energy that you put into it? Here are 10 signs that your website is working well for your law firm or medical practice.
How to Market Your Practice During a Lull No matter how much you feel like your business is under control, things happen. Here are 12 proactive things you can do while you wait for brighter days.
5 Website & Design Mistakes That Scare Away Business Are you making mistakes with your law firm’s website design that scare away potential clients and cases online? Here are five big ones to watch out for.
What to Check Regularly on Your Website There are a few things you should be checking regularly on your website to make sure that you’re providing the best user experience for your perfect clients.
How Attorneys Can Pivot During the Coronavirus Pandemic Attorneys need to find ways to adjust to the new circumstances we’re facing amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Goodbye to Some Review Stars in Google Search Attorneys and doctors have stopped seeing review stars next to their results in Google Search. Here’s what you should know and how it might affect you.
Get More Contacts and Clients With a Website Redesign When you redesign your website, you get a fresh opportunity to improve your overall marketing and drive more contacts and clients to your practice.
Mobile Marketing Essentials for Attorney Websites Mobile users are everywhere, and your law firm’s website needs to be ready to greet them, meet their expectations, and deliver a seamless user experience.
Essential Elements of Websites for Attorneys and Doctors There are some basic elements that every doctor or attorney website needs to succeed. Get an overview here, along with more details from our design team.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/26/2020What Makes a Website Good for Doctors and Lawyers
- Posted on 05/13/2020How to Market Your Practice During a Lull
- Posted on 04/28/20205 Website & Design Mistakes That Scare Away Business
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.