Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 6
How to Attract Pollinators to Your Website Content Your website is a flower, and your perfect clients are the bees. Are you putting out the right signals to bring them in and give them what they’re looking for?
Keywords You Should Avoid in Content Writing The keywords you use in your website content could be hurting you more than helping you. Find out how to avoid keyword problems in your content writing.
Fundamentals of Grammar Start With the Rules for Nouns A test for content writing is properly making nouns plural—and that’s more challenging a task than it appears at first glance. Learn the rules of grammar here.
Don’t Forget Your Calls to Action Calls to action increase conversion and help potential clients understand what to do next. Find out how to write better CTAs for your law firm.
S-E-D’oh! Your Law Firm's Website Should List Your Address Does your website let people know where you are and how to find your office? If not, you’re probably missing out on potential clients in your local area. Read more about this potential website issue in our latest S-E-D’oh blog post!
Essential Email Tips Business emails need a more sophisticated approach than you would use when texting a friend about lunch. Learn these tips for more effective communications.
6 Email Problems You May Not Know You Have Are you getting lackluster results from your email marketing campaigns? Here are six issues that can fly under the radar and drag your emails down.
The Best Time to Reach Out With Email Marketing Are you sending your emails on the right day and at the right time? The truth is that it all depends on your perfect clients and your goals for your business.
Advanced Verb Errors Lazy attention to helper verbs and principal parts can result in verb forms that defy the rules of grammar. We teach grammar for content writers here.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 08/14/20202020 Google Algorithm Update Guide for Lawyers and Doctors
- Posted on 07/15/2020Your Law Firm or Medical Practice Can Design a Better User Experience
- Posted on 06/11/2020Google Algorithm Update on May 4: What You Need to Know
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.