Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 6
How Attorneys Can Stand Out in a Skippable World Attorneys can be overlooked in an online environment where the perfect user experience may only be a click away. You have to stand out if you want to succeed.
Web Domain Invoice Solicitations Must Include These Features The USPS has laws to protect consumers from receiving solicitations masked as invoices. Learn more about the web domain solicitations our clients have received.
How Popular Slang and Buzzwords Weaken Your Website Writing Just as (proverbially) clothes make the man, word choice defines the writer. Please avoid these trendy words and phrases that only sully your work.
How to Choose the Right Facebook Ad Format Facebook Ads Manager offers a few basic format templates for businesses creating ads. Find out what the options are, how they work, and when to use them.
How to Create an Ad Campaign on Facebook Facebook ad creation can be frustrating. Find out how to avoid problems and create a Facebook advertising campaign that accomplishes your goals.
LinkedIn Content Marketing Strategies LinkedIn is a great place for lawyers, doctors, and other professionals to promote content and drive traffic, but it’s not always easy to get a foot in the door.
How to Create a Custom Audience on Facebook Effective targeting of your perfect clients takes Facebook advertising to the next level. Our experts explain how to how to create a custom audience.
How to Write Attorney Bios The biographical content you use on your website should be more than a headshot and resume. Find out how to write attorney bios that convert potential clients.
The Arguments Your Website Writing Must Sustain There’s a reason why we endorse informative content for your website: while you’re educating your readers, you’re earning their trust. Learn how it works here.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Posted on 09/05/2019How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos
- Posted on 08/12/2019Why Lawyers Should Use Online Video for Marketing
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.