Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 6
How to Create an Ad Campaign on Facebook Facebook ad creation can be frustrating. Find out how to avoid problems and create a Facebook advertising campaign that accomplishes your goals.
LinkedIn Content Marketing Strategies LinkedIn is a great place for lawyers, doctors, and other professionals to promote content and drive traffic, but it’s not always easy to get a foot in the door.
How to Create a Custom Audience on Facebook Effective targeting of your perfect clients takes Facebook advertising to the next level. Our experts explain how to how to create a custom audience.
How to Write Attorney Bios The biographical content you use on your website should be more than a headshot and resume. Find out how to write attorney bios that convert potential clients.
The Arguments Your Website Writing Must Sustain There’s a reason why we endorse informative content for your website: while you’re educating your readers, you’re earning their trust. Learn how it works here.
How to Choose Topics for Online Content Your online content plays a huge part in attracting new clients and keeping current clients engaged. But what are you supposed to write about?
Effective Writing Depends on These Three Uses of the Comma Understanding how the comma works is an essential milestone in the mastery of punctuation. We help you take your first steps here.
Great Case Stories Make Powerful Online Content Doctors and lawyers have a rich source of content ideas in their past and current clients. Find out how better storytelling can make your content pop.
How to Write a Better Sentence Set aside grammar and punctuation. Today, we’re going to look at what it takes to write more effective sentences for your business web content.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/18/2019Improving Your Law Firm’s Accounts Receivable Process
- Posted on 07/17/2019Tips for Shooting Better Videos for Your Website
- Posted on 07/10/2019Professional Website Videos Make a Better First Impression
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.