Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 6
The Arguments Your Website Writing Must Sustain There’s a reason why we endorse informative content for your website: while you’re educating your readers, you’re earning their trust. Learn how it works here.
How to Choose Topics for Online Content Your online content plays a huge part in attracting new clients and keeping current clients engaged. But what are you supposed to write about?
Effective Writing Depends on These Three Uses of the Comma Understanding how the comma works is an essential milestone in the mastery of punctuation. We help you take your first steps here.
Paid Link Building Schemes Attorneys Should Avoid You may be offered link building for your law firm that, at first glance, seems like a win-win. You need to avoid link schemes like PROOF with Jill Stanley.
Great Case Stories Make Powerful Online Content Doctors and lawyers have a rich source of content ideas in their past and current clients. Find out how better storytelling can make your content pop.
How to Write a Better Sentence Set aside grammar and punctuation. Today, we’re going to look at what it takes to write more effective sentences for your business web content.
Move to HTTPS Now Google Chrome Marks HTTP Sites Not Secure Google has been telling us for some time that having an HTTPS website is becoming more and more crucial, and now the company is acting on that cautionary alert.
Back to Basics With Google Ranking Factors Get back to the basics with your online marketing. Find out what Google is paying attention to on your website and which ranking factors matter right now.
How to Leverage PR to Improve Visibility and Get Backlinks Sponsorships, charity involvement, community outreach, and other PR activities can also be used to attract quality backlinks and improve your visibility online.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2019Testing Panel Editor
- Posted on 04/19/2019Data and the Growth-Minded Law Firm
- Posted on 04/08/2019You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps
- How come Tom Foster and Ben Glass look so good on stage? We can thank custom clothier Todd Baldwin for that. Ben introduced me to Todd years ago, back when I was a younger dufus I didn’t really understand the difference with getting a custom suit or sport coat or one off the rack at Men’s Warehouse, but after working with Todd I got my education. I ended up buying an embarrassing amount of really nice suits, coats, shirts, pants, ties, shoes, and even some great skivvies (underwear). He’s really great to work with. At that time, Todd had a WordPress template website managed by a “local SEO Company” - he liked the cost of it but not the fact it didn't actually work in getting him business. He finally bit the button and signed on with us.
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
- "I would tell any lawyer that FWM is the real deal. They are committed to my success, and I am very appreciative and grateful for their partnership.”
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.