Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 6
Why Your Book Needs to Be as Professional as You Are Books do a lot to inform your perfect clients and set you up as an authority in your field, but they must be done well if you want to look like a professional.
Move Your Office Without Losing Online Business A new office location can be a big opportunity for your law firm, but it can also mean losing business if you don’t prepare your digital marketing for the move.
How to Make Good Content Look Even Better Website content is more effective when it also looks good on the page. Find out how to make your content more attractive to your perfect clients.
How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel Your website and digital marketing strategy are attracting tons of relevant traffic, but that isn’t turning into cases for your law firm. What is going wrong?
Small Law Firms Can Compete With Bigger Firms Online It may seem like small law firms take a backseat to larger law firms in their marketing and advertising, but digital marketing evens the playing ground.
How to Attract Pollinators to Your Website Content Your website is a flower, and your perfect clients are the bees. Are you putting out the right signals to bring them in and give them what they’re looking for?
Keywords You Should Avoid in Content Writing The keywords you use in your website content could be hurting you more than helping you. Find out how to avoid keyword problems in your content writing.
Fundamentals of Grammar Start With the Rules for Nouns A test for content writing is properly making nouns plural—and that’s more challenging a task than it appears at first glance. Learn the rules of grammar here.
Don’t Forget Your Calls to Action Calls to action increase conversion and help potential clients understand what to do next. Find out how to write better CTAs for your law firm.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 12/22/2020The Night Before Christmas
- Posted on 11/19/2020[Users' Group Follow Up] Video Optimization 101
- Posted on 11/11/2020The Best Ways to Use Testimonials on a Law Firm Website
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed Littlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.