Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 9
Back to Basics With Google Ranking Factors Get back to the basics with your online marketing. Find out what Google is paying attention to on your website and which ranking factors matter right now.
How to Leverage PR to Improve Visibility and Get Backlinks Sponsorships, charity involvement, community outreach, and other PR activities can also be used to attract quality backlinks and improve your visibility online.
Grammar for Content Writers: The Fused Participle Error A fused participle is a common error in grammar that should be avoided in professional writing. Today’s essay will teach you to recognize this mistake.
How to Market to Micro-Moments People make the journey from searcher to customer in a series of micro moments. Is your marketing strategy putting you there when they need you?
How to Add Calls to Action to Google Local Profiles Google has release a new feature: the ability to promote an offer or event from your local profile. We walk you though how to get up and running here!
How to Add Facebook Cover Video Facebook now allows you to add a video instead of a cover photo. Learn more about how to set up this new feature for your business on Facebook.
Hook Your Audience by Marketing to Micro-Moments The online marketing game has changed again as more users search for businesses in online micro-moments. We help you be there when they need you.
Full Stop: What You Need to Know About the Period The period is probably the most familiar and user-friendly punctuation mark. Nevertheless, there are subtle pitfalls in applying it, and we discuss those here.
Make Conversion the Focus of Your Website Attraction matters, but doesn’t mean much if your website contacts aren’t turning into clients. You need a conversion-focused website to truly succeed online.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/26/2020What Makes a Website Good for Doctors and Lawyers
- Posted on 05/13/2020How to Market Your Practice During a Lull
- Posted on 04/28/20205 Website & Design Mistakes That Scare Away Business
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.