Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 9
How to Write a Better Sentence Set aside grammar and punctuation. Today, we’re going to look at what it takes to write more effective sentences for your business web content.
Move to HTTPS Now Google Chrome Marks HTTP Sites Not Secure Google has been telling us for some time that having an HTTPS website is becoming more and more crucial, and now the company is acting on that cautionary alert.
Back to Basics With Google Ranking Factors Get back to the basics with your online marketing. Find out what Google is paying attention to on your website and which ranking factors matter right now.
How to Leverage PR to Improve Visibility and Get Backlinks Sponsorships, charity involvement, community outreach, and other PR activities can also be used to attract quality backlinks and improve your visibility online.
Grammar for Content Writers: The Fused Participle Error A fused participle is a common error in grammar that should be avoided in professional writing. Today’s essay will teach you to recognize this mistake.
How to Market to Micro-Moments People make the journey from searcher to customer in a series of micro moments. Is your marketing strategy putting you there when they need you?
How to Add Calls to Action to Google Local Profiles Google has release a new feature: the ability to promote an offer or event from your local profile. We walk you though how to get up and running here!
How to Add Facebook Cover Video Facebook now allows you to add a video instead of a cover photo. Learn more about how to set up this new feature for your business on Facebook.
Hook Your Audience by Marketing to Micro-Moments The online marketing game has changed again as more users search for businesses in online micro-moments. We help you be there when they need you.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/15/2020Your Law Firm or Medical Practice Can Design a Better User Experience
- Posted on 06/11/2020Google Algorithm Update on May 4: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 05/26/2020What Makes a Website Good for Doctors and Lawyers
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.