Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 9
Learn How to Use Brackets Properly in Content Writing Brackets are punctuation marks related to parentheses, but with limited scope. They also raise thorny ethical issues in content writing, which we discuss here.
Bring Back Passion in Your Writing Your web marketing is only going to be as good as the content you write for your website. Don’t believe me? Follow the reasoning in this essay.
Bad Words: When Usage Goes Wrong A new year means a new set of popular usage errors. Make sure your website content writing remains free from these mistakes.
Web Marketing Q&A With LegalMinds Mastermind Group Take a look at the tips and answers Tom Foster shared with Mitch Jackson and the LegalMinds Mastermind Group about websites, web marketing, and how to succeed.
Capital Letters and Compass Directions: Point the Right Way Writers get over-enthusiastic about using capital letters. Errors show up alarmingly often in writing about compass directions. We straighten you out here.
New Year's Resolution: Improve Office Efficiency | Alert Communications Make a fresh start to 2017 by organizing and improving your office's efficiency. Read our tips and call Alert Communications for phone support at 800-801-7628.
Get Your Phones Ready for the Holidays | Alert Communications The holidays are just around the corner—does your intake call center know about your holiday hours? Alert Communications is ready to help: 800-801-7628.
Choosing an Intake Call Center for Your Law Firm Don't choose an intake call center for your law firm until you've learned what to look for. Alert Communications has the features you need: call 800-801-7628.
Replace Your Receptionist With an Intake Call Center | Alert Communications Single-task positions like phone receptionists can eat up your resources. Consider replacing them with an intake call center. Call 800-801-7628 to learn more.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 10/16/2019What You Need to Know About Content Management Systems
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Posted on 09/05/2019How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.