If you have an emergency after-hours issue (your website is down or email is not working), call (888) 886-0939 and select the option for after-hours emergency support to leave a message in our emergency after-hours mailbox. We will return your call within one hour.
At Foster Web Marketing, we pride ourselves on our team’s ability to build simple, strong, and lightning-fast websites that launch your business to the next level. We strive to provide each client with the support and service necessary to keep his or her web presence at the front of the pack, which is why we offer live client support.
We're Here When You Need Us
Whether you need questions answered or expert technical solutions to meet your marketing challenges, our live client support team is on the clock weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern.
There are three ways to contact your personal client support specialists:
- The easiest way to submit a support ticket with our client support team is to log into DSS, click on the "Help & Support" dropdown, and choose “Submit Support Ticket.” Please include as many details as possible and upload any relevant screenshots or files. This will enable us both to track all tickets and their status more effectively—allowing us to provide you with the best possible service.
- DSS users can start a Live Chat session from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern to get immediate help.
- If you’d prefer to talk to one of Foster Web Marketing’s friendly client support representatives, call us at (888) 886-0939 and we will help you resolve any issues you are having.
- You can also email [email protected] for general inquiries. Please include your contact information and a description of the problem you are facing with your website.
Many of your service requests can be completed at little to no charge within a few business days.
- Initial Response Time: Within 1 business day
- Resolution Time: 5 business days
- Limitations: Questions/issues that take more than 1 hour to complete will be billed at our standard hourly rate in 1/2 hour increments, starting at one hour. Clients who exceed 1 hour of changes per month may be asked to pay for additional website work.
Response and resolution times are estimates, not promises; some responses and resolutions will take longer. All software bugs will be fixed at no cost to the client; however, there may be a charge for special programming requests that exceed the plan threshold.
An urgent issue is a problem with the website outside of the client’s control that is preventing the site from functioning as designed. Urgent changes go to the top of the queue and will be resolved within the day, whenever possible. Only serious “bugs” or issues will be classified as urgent.
A rush issue is work that a client is requesting that must be completed in a set time frame. An additional charge may apply for website updates that must be performed sooner than the estimated resolution times outlined below.
Email and Web Hosting Support Policies
Foster Web Marketing provides 24/7 support of our email systems, web servers, and website hosting systems. Email systems support includes (but is not limited to) setting up and deleting email mailboxes, adding and removing email addresses from mailboxes, changing passwords, setting up distribution lists and out of office messages, the configuration of email clients and devices to access our systems and any email delivery issues. Web hosting support includes (but is not limited to) ensuring that your website is online and accessible across the Internet, adding or removing alias domains pointing to your website, and website performance.
Support can be obtained Monday through Friday by contacting our Client Support department between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm Eastern Time.
One of our engineers will get back to you within one hour to help resolve your issue. If you have an emergency after-hours issue, call client support at (888) 886-0939 and select the option for after-hours emergency support to leave a message in our emergency after-hours mailbox. We will return your call within one hour.
Please keep in mind that email support extends to our systems and the configuration of your mail client or device to access our systems and the ability (when under our control) for users to be able to send you email and for you to receive their email. Web hosting support extends to our systems and the network connectivity we provide to our systems and the client’s website. If a mail user or hosting client has issues outside of this scope, we will need to bill the client at a rate of $200 per hour in fifteen-minute increments for support services. This would include issues with the client’s network, the client’s computer(s), viruses and malware installed on client’s computer(s), as well as the client’s email software and devices, which at times do not function properly because of their own issues.
We will notify you in advance of the type of work that needs to be done and whether it will result in an extra charge. This will allow you to decide whether to use our services, those of your own IT support staff, or an outside organization. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our client support department during normal business hours.