Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 10
Difference Between 301 and 302 Redirects When you don’t use redirects appropriately, it can affect your SEO. Avoid problems by learning more about the differences between 301 and 302 redirects.
Managing Your Law Firm’s Holiday Schedules | Alert Communications The holidays can throw a curveball in your law firm's schedule. Don't let your clients get lost in the chaos of the holidays. Call 800-801-7628 for help.
3 Ways Law Firms Can Improve Efficiency | Alert Communications An efficient law firm is better for your staff and your clients. Learn how Alert Communications can help you improve your efficiency by calling 800-801-7628.
Misusing Capital Letters: The Story of “The” We take a closer look at capitalization rules, especially when applied to the smallest and busiest adjectives in English: the articles.
Responding to Web Leads Within Minutes | Alert Communications Don't let another web lead slip through your fingers because your staff was too busy to respond promptly. Let Alert Communications help—call 800-801-7628.
You’re Losing Clients If You Don’t Have Real Phone Operators Clients don’t like listening to voice prompts and menus. Alert Communications provides a live person to answer your phones. Call 800-801-7628 to learn more.
Phone Etiquette Is Important for Law Firms A phone call is often the first impression of your law firm. Don't let bad phone etiquette ruin your reputation. Call Alert Communications at 800-801-7628.
How Doctors Can Write Exceptional Content Online What makes GREAT content? How can you write content like an expert? This blog post will tell you exactly what you need to be thinking about and doing when you're creating content!
Why Someone Should Answer Your Phone 24/7 Accidents happen all day, every day. With Alert Communications, you can be there for your clients 24/7, just like they are here for you. Call 800-801-7628.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 10/16/2019What You Need to Know About Content Management Systems
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Posted on 09/05/2019How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.