Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 10
Provide a Better Online User Experience Today The experience users have with your website and brand play a huge part in their buying decisions. Do you know what people see when they search for you?
Writers’ Block: What to Do When Inspiration Flags Content writers get writer’s block too. We can’t cure it on demand, but we have some tricks to push your way through it.
Keyword Stuffing Embarrasses an Attorney A straight, married lawyer was beyond startled to find his website’s live content described him as a “Gay Personal Injury Attorney.” D’oh!
Learn How to Use Brackets Properly in Content Writing Brackets are punctuation marks related to parentheses, but with limited scope. They also raise thorny ethical issues in content writing, which we discuss here.
Bring Back Passion in Your Writing Your web marketing is only going to be as good as the content you write for your website. Don’t believe me? Follow the reasoning in this essay.
Bad Words: When Usage Goes Wrong A new year means a new set of popular usage errors. Make sure your website content writing remains free from these mistakes.
Web Marketing Q&A With LegalMinds Mastermind Group Take a look at the tips and answers Tom Foster shared with Mitch Jackson and the LegalMinds Mastermind Group about websites, web marketing, and how to succeed.
Capital Letters and Compass Directions: Point the Right Way Writers get over-enthusiastic about using capital letters. Errors show up alarmingly often in writing about compass directions. We straighten you out here.
Choosing an Intake Call Center for Your Law Firm Don't choose an intake call center for your law firm until you've learned what to look for. Alert Communications has the features you need: call 800-801-7628.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/26/2020What Makes a Website Good for Doctors and Lawyers
- Posted on 05/13/2020How to Market Your Practice During a Lull
- Posted on 04/28/20205 Website & Design Mistakes That Scare Away Business
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.