Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 10
You’re Losing Clients If You Don’t Have Real Phone Operators Clients don’t like listening to voice prompts and menus. Alert Communications provides a live person to answer your phones. Call 800-801-7628 to learn more.
Phone Etiquette Is Important for Law Firms A phone call is often the first impression of your law firm. Don't let bad phone etiquette ruin your reputation. Call Alert Communications at 800-801-7628.
How Doctors Can Write Exceptional Content Online What makes GREAT content? How can you write content like an expert? This blog post will tell you exactly what you need to be thinking about and doing when you're creating content!
Why Someone Should Answer Your Phone 24/7 Accidents happen all day, every day. With Alert Communications, you can be there for your clients 24/7, just like they are here for you. Call 800-801-7628.
You Can Do Better When Creating Professional Content Writing When content writers develop bad usage habits, communication breaks down. Rid yourself of these six bad habits before your content breeds discontent.
How an Intake Call Center Works For Law Firms You've heard all about how they can help your law firm reduce staff and increase cases, but do you know how an intake call center really works?
Google Algorithm & Local Pack Changes September 2016 Although Google has yet to confirm exactly what’s going on, some changes seem to have been rolled out that are affecting the core algorithm and the local pack.
Content Writing Word Choices: Are You Missing the Mark? Using words with precision is the hallmark of the skilled poet, novelist, and content writer. We offer cautionary remarks about careful diction choices.
Coordinate and Cumulative Adjectives Want to achieve clarity in your content writing when using a series of adjectives? Learn here about when you need commas to separate the words.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/18/2019Improving Your Law Firm’s Accounts Receivable Process
- Posted on 07/17/2019Tips for Shooting Better Videos for Your Website
- Posted on 07/10/2019Professional Website Videos Make a Better First Impression
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.