Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 7
How to Write Attorney Bios The biographical content you use on your website should be more than a headshot and resume. Find out how to write attorney bios that convert potential clients.
The Arguments Your Website Writing Must Sustain There’s a reason why we endorse informative content for your website: while you’re educating your readers, you’re earning their trust. Learn how it works here.
How to Choose Topics for Online Content Your online content plays a huge part in attracting new clients and keeping current clients engaged. But what are you supposed to write about?
Effective Writing Depends on These Three Uses of the Comma Understanding how the comma works is an essential milestone in the mastery of punctuation. We help you take your first steps here.
Great Case Stories Make Powerful Online Content Doctors and lawyers have a rich source of content ideas in their past and current clients. Find out how better storytelling can make your content pop.
How to Write a Better Sentence Set aside grammar and punctuation. Today, we’re going to look at what it takes to write more effective sentences for your business web content.
Move to HTTPS Now Google Chrome Marks HTTP Sites Not Secure Google has been telling us for some time that having an HTTPS website is becoming more and more crucial, and now the company is acting on that cautionary alert.
Back to Basics With Google Ranking Factors Get back to the basics with your online marketing. Find out what Google is paying attention to on your website and which ranking factors matter right now.
How to Leverage PR to Improve Visibility and Get Backlinks Sponsorships, charity involvement, community outreach, and other PR activities can also be used to attract quality backlinks and improve your visibility online.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 10/21/20194 Signs of Weakness in Your Team’s Marketing Knowledge
- Posted on 10/16/2019What You Need to Know About Content Management Systems
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.