Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 7
Essential Email Tips Business emails need a more sophisticated approach than you would use when texting a friend about lunch. Learn these tips for more effective communications.
6 Email Problems You May Not Know You Have Are you getting lackluster results from your email marketing campaigns? Here are six issues that can fly under the radar and drag your emails down.
The Best Time to Reach Out With Email Marketing Are you sending your emails on the right day and at the right time? The truth is that it all depends on your perfect clients and your goals for your business.
Advanced Verb Errors Lazy attention to helper verbs and principal parts can result in verb forms that defy the rules of grammar. We teach grammar for content writers here.
Best Way to Perform Law Firm Website Content Audits We're going to show you exactly how to perform a content audit on your website, and help you decide what to do with old, ineffective pages.
Show Your Love for Clients Who Love You Keeping up with past clients isn’t just good for maintaining your relationships. Those past clients can be your biggest word-of-mouth advertisers!
How Goals Without Focus Will Destroy Your Law Firm Whether the marketing goals for your law firm are big or small, you need to have focus if you want to attract the kinds of clients you’re looking for.
Use a Variety of Tenses When Writing Marketing Content Too many content writers limit their verbs to the present tense. See how using the full spectrum of tenses can make your writing vivid and persuasive.
Review Strategy Blunders to Avoid in 2018 Reviews of your business can be positive or negative, but how you handle them makes the overall difference. Here are some review strategy mistakes to avoid.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/19/2020[Users' Group Follow Up] Video Optimization 101
- Posted on 11/11/2020The Best Ways to Use Testimonials on a Law Firm Website
- Posted on 10/22/2020Chris Mullins, The Phone Sales Doctor: Making Ghost Calls Work for You
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed Littlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.