Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 7
How Goals Without Focus Will Destroy Your Law Firm Whether the marketing goals for your law firm are big or small, you need to have focus if you want to attract the kinds of clients you’re looking for.
Use a Variety of Tenses When Writing Marketing Content Too many content writers limit their verbs to the present tense. See how using the full spectrum of tenses can make your writing vivid and persuasive.
Review Strategy Blunders to Avoid in 2018 Reviews of your business can be positive or negative, but how you handle them makes the overall difference. Here are some review strategy mistakes to avoid.
A Miscellany of Missing, Misused, and Misplaced Commas The title of a Christmas carol becomes a springboard to discussing how commas can go astray. Content writers for online businesses, please take note.
What Online Audiences Want From Digital Marketing Your potential clients demand faster help and more understanding from your website and digital marketing, and they want to be wowed everywhere they go.
How Attorneys Can Stand Out in a Skippable World Attorneys can be overlooked in an online environment where the perfect user experience may only be a click away. You have to stand out if you want to succeed.
Web Domain Invoice Solicitations Must Include These Features The USPS has laws to protect consumers from receiving solicitations masked as invoices. Learn more about the web domain solicitations our clients have received.
How Popular Slang and Buzzwords Weaken Your Website Writing Just as (proverbially) clothes make the man, word choice defines the writer. Please avoid these trendy words and phrases that only sully your work.
How to Choose the Right Facebook Ad Format Facebook Ads Manager offers a few basic format templates for businesses creating ads. Find out what the options are, how they work, and when to use them.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 06/11/2020Google Algorithm Update on May 4: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 05/26/2020What Makes a Website Good for Doctors and Lawyers
- Posted on 05/13/2020How to Market Your Practice During a Lull
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.