Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 7
How to Market to Micro-Moments People make the journey from searcher to customer in a series of micro moments. Is your marketing strategy putting you there when they need you?
How to Add Calls to Action to Google Local Profiles Google has release a new feature: the ability to promote an offer or event from your local profile. We walk you though how to get up and running here!
How to Add Facebook Cover Video Facebook now allows you to add a video instead of a cover photo. Learn more about how to set up this new feature for your business on Facebook.
Hook Your Audience by Marketing to Micro-Moments The online marketing game has changed again as more users search for businesses in online micro-moments. We help you be there when they need you.
Full Stop: What You Need to Know About the Period The period is probably the most familiar and user-friendly punctuation mark. Nevertheless, there are subtle pitfalls in applying it, and we discuss those here.
Make Conversion the Focus of Your Website Attraction matters, but doesn’t mean much if your website contacts aren’t turning into clients. You need a conversion-focused website to truly succeed online.
Provide a Better Online User Experience Today The experience users have with your website and brand play a huge part in their buying decisions. Do you know what people see when they search for you?
Writers’ Block: What to Do When Inspiration Flags Content writers get writer’s block too. We can’t cure it on demand, but we have some tricks to push your way through it.
Keyword Stuffing Embarrasses an Attorney A straight, married lawyer was beyond startled to find his website’s live content described him as a “Gay Personal Injury Attorney.” D’oh!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/22/2019How to Start an Email Newsletter for Your Law Firm
- Posted on 04/19/2019Data and the Growth-Minded Law Firm
- Posted on 04/08/2019You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know; I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
- "I would tell any lawyer that FWM is the real deal. They are committed to my success, and I am very appreciative and grateful for their partnership.”
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.