Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 5
How Data Drives Growth-Minded Law Firms Learn how Kahuna Accounting uses financial metrics to power growth for law firms!
Google Rolls Out Complaint Form for Fake Listings in Maps Google Maps has long been plagued with fraudsters and fake listings. A new complaint form is the latest weapon in its war against fake information in Maps.
Why You Should Use Books & Free Offers to Market Your Law Firm Does it make sense to create a book or another offer and give it away for free? As it turns out, that is an awesome strategy for marketing your law firm online.
Do You Know How to Get the Clicks Without Making the Mistakes of “Clickbait”? Clickbait teaches us how to attract more readers to our online content, but it also teaches us what not to do with the content we write for our perfect clients.
If You Don’t Manage Your Email Contact List, No One Will See Your Emails No one will see your emails if you don’t take control of your email list and play by the rules. Find out how to improve the way you manage your contact list.
11 Different Kinds of Search Result Features Attorneys Can Leverage Google search results pages feature paid and organic results in a ton of different ways. Find out how to make sure your law firm is being seen where it matters.
What Medical Practices Should Understand About ADA Compliance Online Online compliance with the ADA isn’t straightforward or certain. Here’s what medical practices should know about accessibility on their websites.
What Law Firms Need to Know About ADA Compliance Online The Americans With Disabilities Act requires that businesses be accessible for people with disabilities. What does that mean for a law firm’s website?
7 Ways to Attract More Readers to Your Blog Posts and Other Content Putting blogs, articles, and other content on your website isn’t enough. You have to promote that content to get it in front of more of the right audiences.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/25/2021Google Is Making the Switch From Cookies to “Cohorts”
- Posted on 03/19/2021How Lawyers Grow Their Revenue With Law Firm Marketing
- Posted on 02/24/2021Step by Step - 5 Tips for Creating Engaging Video Scripts
- "The content that Foster Web Marketing creates helps differentiate us from the rest of the crowd. Dana, Christy and the editorial teams are doing a great job. Trent has also been putting in incredible effort." Antonio Gastelum
- "Our decision to work with Foster Web Marketing has perhaps been the single greatest decision we have made in the past three years of running our law firm." -Jeremy Worley
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get an analysis of your online presence that tells you what's working, what's not, and—most importantly—what to do about it!
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.