Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 5
A Miscellany of Missing, Misused, and Misplaced Commas The title of a Christmas carol becomes a springboard to discussing how commas can go astray. Content writers for online businesses, please take note.
The Wrong Way to Stand Out in a Digital World Are you making wise decisions about your content and digital marketing strategy, or are you signing up for every quick trick that hits your inbox?
What Online Audiences Want From Digital Marketing Your potential clients demand faster help and more understanding from your website and digital marketing, and they want to be wowed everywhere they go.
How Attorneys Can Stand Out in a Skippable World Attorneys can be overlooked in an online environment where the perfect user experience may only be a click away. You have to stand out if you want to succeed.
Web Domain Invoice Solicitations Must Include These Features The USPS has laws to protect consumers from receiving solicitations masked as invoices. Learn more about the web domain solicitations our clients have received.
How Popular Slang and Buzzwords Weaken Your Website Writing Just as (proverbially) clothes make the man, word choice defines the writer. Please avoid these trendy words and phrases that only sully your work.
How to Choose the Right Facebook Ad Format Facebook Ads Manager offers a few basic format templates for businesses creating ads. Find out what the options are, how they work, and when to use them.
How to Create an Ad Campaign on Facebook Facebook ad creation can be frustrating. Find out how to avoid problems and create a Facebook advertising campaign that accomplishes your goals.
LinkedIn Content Marketing Strategies LinkedIn is a great place for lawyers, doctors, and other professionals to promote content and drive traffic, but it’s not always easy to get a foot in the door.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/10/2019Professional Website Videos Make a Better First Impression
- Posted on 06/24/2019How Law Firms Succeed on YouTube
- Posted on 05/22/2019How to Start an Email Newsletter for Your Law Firm
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.