Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 5
What Online Audiences Want From Digital Marketing Your potential clients demand faster help and more understanding from your website and digital marketing, and they want to be wowed everywhere they go.
How Attorneys Can Stand Out in a Skippable World Attorneys can be overlooked in an online environment where the perfect user experience may only be a click away. You have to stand out if you want to succeed.
Web Domain Invoice Solicitations Must Include These Features The USPS has laws to protect consumers from receiving solicitations masked as invoices. Learn more about the web domain solicitations our clients have received.
How Popular Slang and Buzzwords Weaken Your Website Writing Just as (proverbially) clothes make the man, word choice defines the writer. Please avoid these trendy words and phrases that only sully your work.
How to Choose the Right Facebook Ad Format Facebook Ads Manager offers a few basic format templates for businesses creating ads. Find out what the options are, how they work, and when to use them.
How to Create an Ad Campaign on Facebook Facebook ad creation can be frustrating. Find out how to avoid problems and create a Facebook advertising campaign that accomplishes your goals.
LinkedIn Content Marketing Strategies LinkedIn is a great place for lawyers, doctors, and other professionals to promote content and drive traffic, but it’s not always easy to get a foot in the door.
How to Create a Custom Audience on Facebook Effective targeting of your perfect clients takes Facebook advertising to the next level. Our experts explain how to how to create a custom audience.
How to Write Attorney Bios The biographical content you use on your website should be more than a headshot and resume. Find out how to write attorney bios that convert potential clients.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2019Testing Panel Editor
- Posted on 04/19/2019Data and the Growth-Minded Law Firm
- Posted on 04/08/2019You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps
- How come Tom Foster and Ben Glass look so good on stage? We can thank custom clothier Todd Baldwin for that. Ben introduced me to Todd years ago, back when I was a younger dufus I didn’t really understand the difference with getting a custom suit or sport coat or one off the rack at Men’s Warehouse, but after working with Todd I got my education. I ended up buying an embarrassing amount of really nice suits, coats, shirts, pants, ties, shoes, and even some great skivvies (underwear). He’s really great to work with. At that time, Todd had a WordPress template website managed by a “local SEO Company” - he liked the cost of it but not the fact it didn't actually work in getting him business. He finally bit the button and signed on with us.
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
- "I would tell any lawyer that FWM is the real deal. They are committed to my success, and I am very appreciative and grateful for their partnership.”
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.