Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 4
Improve “Bad” Pages to Boost the Performance of Your Attorney Website Do you have articles or pages on your attorney website that are broken, outdated, irrelevant, or just plain bad? Don’t let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.
Optimize and Promote Your Videos to Capture More Viewers Videos naturally capture attention on your website, but they do even more for your business when you optimize and promote your videos for bigger wins.
4 Convincing Reasons to Use Video to Market Your Law Firm Online video informs and entertains, and it’s a powerful tool in any law firm’s digital marketing toolbox. Here are our top 4 reasons to get on camera.
Facebook Scraps 20% Rule for Ads…Sort Of Facebook changed its 20 percent rule, which stated that text should not make up more than 20 percent of an ad image, but too much text could still be a problem.
How Accounts Receivable Is Affecting Your Bottom Line Learn how accounts receivable impacts the client experience and what you can do to create predictable cash flow and client convenience!
10 On-Camera Tips for Better Website Video (With Bonus Off-Camera Tips!) Feeling a little shy or unsure about getting on camera and shooting videos for your law firm’s website? Here are some tips that will set you up for success.
Your Law Firm’s Videos Shouldn’t Feel Like a Bad First Date When people watch the videos on your website, it is a lot like a first date. Make sure you offer a good experience that will keep them coming back for more.
How to Attract More “Perfect Clients” to Your YouTube Videos Are you using YouTube? Find out what goes into YouTube video rankings, what attracts people to your videos, and how to get more views and subscribers.
Need a DIY Attorney Marketing Project? Start an Email Newsletter! Sending an email newsletter is a great way to use your contact list, stay in touch with leads, and orient readers to your brand. Find out how to do it yourself.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/25/2021Google Is Making the Switch From Cookies to “Cohorts”
- Posted on 03/19/2021How Lawyers Grow Their Revenue With Law Firm Marketing
- Posted on 02/24/2021Step by Step - 5 Tips for Creating Engaging Video Scripts
- "The content that Foster Web Marketing creates helps differentiate us from the rest of the crowd. Dana, Christy and the editorial teams are doing a great job. Trent has also been putting in incredible effort." Antonio Gastelum
- "Our decision to work with Foster Web Marketing has perhaps been the single greatest decision we have made in the past three years of running our law firm." -Jeremy Worley
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get an analysis of your online presence that tells you what's working, what's not, and—most importantly—what to do about it!
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.