Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
Move to HTTPS Now Google Chrome Marks HTTP Sites Not Secure Google has been telling us for some time that having an HTTPS website is becoming more and more crucial, and now the company is acting on that cautionary alert.
How to Set up a Financial System for Maximum Success Micky Deming of Kahuna Accounting explains how to set up a financial system for maximum success so you can get back to practicing law!
Outstanding Customer Service Can Create Great Word-of-Mouth Marketing When you treat your clients well, your kindness and professionalism will not go unnoticed. Sometimes the best clients come from another client's referral!
Have a Local Product or Service? Online Small Business Marketing Helps Online small business marketing makes sense for small businesses, even those that only provide a local product or service. Our SEO team explains more here.
Statistics and Your Attorney Website Understand why including relevant industry statistics on your website can encourage users to hire your law firm.
Adobe Flash’s Security Problems Put Your Website at Risk Facebook and Firefox are blocking flash plug-ins due to increased incidents of hacking. Find out how to protect your business accounts from being compromised.
Small Law Firms Need a Solid Marketing Plan A strong marketing strategy isn’t just for huge law firms with offices all over the nation. Small and solo law firms need to have a plan in place, too.
Lawyer With Autism Devotes Career to Special Education Law Ever doubt how much you can succeed? Come learn how support and commitment helped a man with autism realize his dream of practicing special education law.
Pros and Cons of Requiring Credit Card Info for Appointments Is it a good idea to require patient credit card information in order to set up an appointment? Click here to learn this decision could affect your business.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 01/27/2020Mobile Marketing Essentials for Attorney Websites
- Posted on 01/16/2020Essential Elements of Websites for Attorneys and Doctors
- Posted on 12/19/2019Guidelines for Choosing Colors for Your Website
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.