Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
Move to HTTPS Now Google Chrome Marks HTTP Sites Not Secure Google has been telling us for some time that having an HTTPS website is becoming more and more crucial, and now the company is acting on that cautionary alert.
How to Set up a Financial System for Maximum Success Micky Deming of Kahuna Accounting explains how to set up a financial system for maximum success so you can get back to practicing law!
Adobe Flash’s Security Problems Put Your Website at Risk Facebook and Firefox are blocking flash plug-ins due to increased incidents of hacking. Find out how to protect your business accounts from being compromised.
Small Law Firms Need a Solid Marketing Plan A strong marketing strategy isn’t just for huge law firms with offices all over the nation. Small and solo law firms need to have a plan in place, too.
Lawyer With Autism Devotes Career to Special Education Law Ever doubt how much you can succeed? Come learn how support and commitment helped a man with autism realize his dream of practicing special education law.
Pros and Cons of Requiring Credit Card Info for Appointments Is it a good idea to require patient credit card information in order to set up an appointment? Click here to learn this decision could affect your business.
Hotel Recommendations and Fun Things to Do Near Our Office Planning to visit our office in Fairfax? Read on for hotel suggestions, directions, transportation options, and fun things to do while you are in the area.
Podiatry Practice Websites and Marketing Strategies Build the podiatry practice of your dreams with proven website and marketing strategies from Foster Web Marketing and Top Practices.
How Businesses Can Make the Most of Charity Events When you give, you also get the opportunity to promote your good name. Here's exactly how to get the most out of every charity event you participate in.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/26/2020What Makes a Website Good for Doctors and Lawyers
- Posted on 05/13/2020How to Market Your Practice During a Lull
- Posted on 04/28/20205 Website & Design Mistakes That Scare Away Business
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.