Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 1
Paid Link Building Schemes Attorneys Should Avoid You may be offered link building for your law firm that, at first glance, seems like a win-win. You need to avoid link schemes like PROOF with Jill Stanley.
Move to HTTPS Now Google Chrome Marks HTTP Sites Not Secure Google has been telling us for some time that having an HTTPS website is becoming more and more crucial, and now the company is acting on that cautionary alert.
How to Set up a Financial System for Maximum Success Micky Deming of Kahuna Accounting explains how to set up a financial system for maximum success so you can get back to practicing law!
Outstanding Customer Service Can Create Great Word-of-Mouth Marketing When you treat your clients well, your kindness and professionalism will not go unnoticed. Sometimes the best clients come from another client's referral!
Have a Local Product or Service? Online Small Business Marketing Helps Online small business marketing makes sense for small businesses, even those that only provide a local product or service. Our SEO team explains more here.
Statistics and Your Attorney Website Understand why including relevant industry statistics on your website can encourage users to hire your law firm.
Adobe Flash’s Security Problems Put Your Website at Risk Facebook and Firefox are blocking flash plug-ins due to increased incidents of hacking. Find out how to protect your business accounts from being compromised.
Small Law Firms Need a Solid Marketing Plan A strong marketing strategy isn’t just for huge law firms with offices all over the nation. Small and solo law firms need to have a plan in place, too.
Lawyer With Autism Devotes Career to Special Education Law Ever doubt how much you can succeed? Come learn how support and commitment helped a man with autism realize his dream of practicing special education law.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2019Testing Panel Editor
- Posted on 04/19/2019Data and the Growth-Minded Law Firm
- Posted on 04/08/2019You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps
- How come Tom Foster and Ben Glass look so good on stage? We can thank custom clothier Todd Baldwin for that. Ben introduced me to Todd years ago, back when I was a younger dufus I didn’t really understand the difference with getting a custom suit or sport coat or one off the rack at Men’s Warehouse, but after working with Todd I got my education. I ended up buying an embarrassing amount of really nice suits, coats, shirts, pants, ties, shoes, and even some great skivvies (underwear). He’s really great to work with. At that time, Todd had a WordPress template website managed by a “local SEO Company” - he liked the cost of it but not the fact it didn't actually work in getting him business. He finally bit the button and signed on with us.
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
- "I would tell any lawyer that FWM is the real deal. They are committed to my success, and I am very appreciative and grateful for their partnership.”
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.