Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 3
Different Types of Search Results for Attorneys Google search results pages feature paid and organic results in a ton of different ways. Find out how to make sure your law firm is being seen where it matters.
ADA Compliance for Medical Practice Websites Online compliance with the ADA isn’t straightforward or certain. Here’s what medical practices should know about accessibility on their websites.
ADA Compliance for Legal Websites The Americans With Disabilities Act requires that businesses be accessible for people with disabilities. What does that mean for a law firm’s website?
How to Promote Content to Drive Organic Traffic Putting blogs, articles, and other content on your website isn’t enough. You have to promote that content to get it in front of more of the right audiences.
How to Write Viral Content Itching to get your content in front of the whole world? Find out how to create content that can go viral, at least among your potential perfect clients.
Landing Pages That Convert PPC Visitors The landing pages people see after clicking on your paid ads have to be hyper-focused on the goal to convince new visitors to become converts to your brand.
Landing Pages That Convert Organic Visitors Getting people to your website is one thing, but getting them to reach out to you is another. Find out what goes into organic landing pages that convert.
How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories Internet Brands' owns some of the biggest attorney directories available online. Here’s how to make the most of your attorney directory profiles.
Why Your Book Needs to Be as Professional as You Are Books do a lot to inform your perfect clients and set you up as an authority in your field, but they must be done well if you want to look like a professional.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/14/2019Maintain Your Website for the Long Haul
- Posted on 10/23/2019How to Create a Better Tagline for Your Website
- Posted on 10/21/20194 Signs of Weakness in Your Team’s Marketing Knowledge
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.