Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 3
How to Write Viral Content Itching to get your content in front of the whole world? Find out how to create content that can go viral, at least among your potential perfect clients.
Landing Pages That Convert PPC Visitors The landing pages people see after clicking on your paid ads have to be hyper-focused on the goal to convince new visitors to become converts to your brand.
Landing Pages That Convert Organic Visitors Getting people to your website is one thing, but getting them to reach out to you is another. Find out what goes into organic landing pages that convert.
How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories Internet Brands' owns some of the biggest attorney directories available online. Here’s how to make the most of your attorney directory profiles.
Why Your Book Needs to Be as Professional as You Are Books do a lot to inform your perfect clients and set you up as an authority in your field, but they must be done well if you want to look like a professional.
Move Your Office Without Losing Online Business A new office location can be a big opportunity for your law firm, but it can also mean losing business if you don’t prepare your digital marketing for the move.
How to Make Good Content Look Even Better Website content is more effective when it also looks good on the page. Find out how to make your content more attractive to your perfect clients.
How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel Your website and digital marketing strategy are attracting tons of relevant traffic, but that isn’t turning into cases for your law firm. What is going wrong?
Small Law Firms Can Compete With Bigger Firms Online It may seem like small law firms take a backseat to larger law firms in their marketing and advertising, but digital marketing evens the playing ground.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/09/2019Fix Bad Pages to Get More Out of Your Attorney Website
- Posted on 09/05/2019How to Optimize and Promote Your Online Videos
- Posted on 08/12/2019Why Lawyers Should Use Online Video for Marketing
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then, he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.