Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 3
How to Make Good Content Look Even Better Website content is more effective when it also looks good on the page. Find out how to make your content more attractive to your perfect clients.
How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel Your website and digital marketing strategy are attracting tons of relevant traffic, but that isn’t turning into cases for your law firm. What is going wrong?
Small Law Firms Can Compete With Bigger Firms Online It may seem like small law firms take a backseat to larger law firms in their marketing and advertising, but digital marketing evens the playing ground.
How to Attract Pollinators to Your Website Content Your website is a flower, and your perfect clients are the bees. Are you putting out the right signals to bring them in and give them what they’re looking for?
Keywords You Should Avoid in Content Writing The keywords you use in your website content could be hurting you more than helping you. Find out how to avoid keyword problems in your content writing.
Fundamentals of Grammar Start With the Rules for Nouns A test for content writing is properly making nouns plural—and that’s more challenging a task than it appears at first glance. Learn the rules of grammar here.
Don’t Forget Your Calls to Action Calls to action increase conversion and help potential clients understand what to do next. Find out how to write better CTAs for your law firm.
S-E-D’oh! Your Law Firm's Website Should List Your Address Does your website let people know where you are and how to find your office? If not, you’re probably missing out on potential clients in your local area. Read more about this potential website issue in our latest S-E-D’oh blog post!
Essential Email Tips Business emails need a more sophisticated approach than you would use when texting a friend about lunch. Learn these tips for more effective communications.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/10/2019Professional Website Videos Make a Better First Impression
- Posted on 06/24/2019How Law Firms Succeed on YouTube
- Posted on 05/22/2019How to Start an Email Newsletter for Your Law Firm
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.