Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 3
You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps Google Maps has long been plagued with fraudsters and fake listings. A new complaint form is the latest weapon in its war against fake information in Maps.
Why Books Help You Market Your Law Firm Does it make sense to create a book or another offer and give it away for free? As it turns out, that is an awesome strategy for marketing your law firm online.
What Clickbait Teaches Us About Attracting Attention Online Clickbait teaches us how to attract more readers to our online content, but it also teaches us what not to do with the content we write for our perfect clients.
Critical Tips for Managing Your Email List No one will see your emails if you don’t take control of your email list and play by the rules. Find out how to improve the way you manage your contact list.
Different Types of Search Results for Attorneys Google search results pages feature paid and organic results in a ton of different ways. Find out how to make sure your law firm is being seen where it matters.
ADA Compliance for Medical Practice Websites Online compliance with the ADA isn’t straightforward or certain. Here’s what medical practices should know about accessibility on their websites.
ADA Compliance for Legal Websites The Americans With Disabilities Act requires that businesses be accessible for people with disabilities. What does that mean for a law firm’s website?
How to Promote Content to Drive Organic Traffic Putting blogs, articles, and other content on your website isn’t enough. You have to promote that content to get it in front of more of the right audiences.
How to Write Viral Content Itching to get your content in front of the whole world? Find out how to create content that can go viral, at least among your potential perfect clients.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 01/27/2020Mobile Marketing Essentials for Attorney Websites
- Posted on 01/16/2020Essential Elements of Websites for Attorneys and Doctors
- Posted on 12/19/2019Guidelines for Choosing Colors for Your Website
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.