If you know anything about attorney SEO, you know that your lawyer website content is the foundation of your online legal marketing strategy. So what really makes your website content effective? Truly effective legal website content:
- Uses keywords and SEO tactics appropriately. Too much or too little search engine optimization can end up hurting your search engine rankings, so it’s important that you use just enough SEO – and use it wisely.
- Answers potential clients’ questions and addresses common concerns. Most people are going to find you online because they have questions. Make sure you address the most common concerns that your potential clients have.
- Is written in clear, easy-to-understand language. Most of your clients aren’t going to be impressed with complicated terms, legalese, and rambling tangents. Make sure you’re writing with your average client in mind, and make sure that you are clear and to the point.
- Reflects the personality of your law firm. Your website content is your chance to give potential clients an idea of what to expect when they meet with you. Think about what kind of personality you would like to project, and modify your tone accordingly.
- Includes a call to action. Remember that you want your audience to contact you if they need help, and always include a call to action along with your contact information on each page.
- Is updated regularly. Updating your website regularly with relevant content keeps you fresh in your clients’ minds and helps Google direct more relevant queries in your direction.
- Helps you engage with your audience. The very best website content reaches out to its audience and starts a conversation. Try keeping a regular blog and getting involved in social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter. Make sure you respond to comments and keep the conversation going!
If you need better legal website content for your law firm, or of you’d like to learn more about driving traffic to your lawyer website, contact the online legal marketing experts with Foster Web Marketing today at 1-888-886-0939. We offer content writing services, social media marketing, and more – and we always apply search engine optimization tactics effectively and ethically.
To learn more, you can also request your FREE copy of our helpful book 7 Biggest Mistakes Lawyers Make With Their Web Marketing That Cost Them Millions in Cases, Clients, and Profits. Simply give us a call or fill out our easy online contact form to request your complimentary copy today!