Foster Web Marketing's Blog for Attorneys, Doctors, and Small Businesses
Get the latest blogs on marketing for attorneys, doctors, and other highly skilled service professionals to keep your firm on the the top of the search engines.
- Page 8
Make Conversion the Focus of Your Website Attraction matters, but doesn’t mean much if your website contacts aren’t turning into clients. You need a conversion-focused website to truly succeed online.
Provide a Better Online User Experience Today The experience users have with your website and brand play a huge part in their buying decisions. Do you know what people see when they search for you?
Writers’ Block: What to Do When Inspiration Flags Content writers get writer’s block too. We can’t cure it on demand, but we have some tricks to push your way through it.
Keyword Stuffing Embarrasses an Attorney A straight, married lawyer was beyond startled to find his website’s live content described him as a “Gay Personal Injury Attorney.” D’oh!
Learn How to Use Brackets Properly in Content Writing Brackets are punctuation marks related to parentheses, but with limited scope. They also raise thorny ethical issues in content writing, which we discuss here.
Bring Back Passion in Your Writing Your web marketing is only going to be as good as the content you write for your website. Don’t believe me? Follow the reasoning in this essay.
Bad Words: When Usage Goes Wrong A new year means a new set of popular usage errors. Make sure your website content writing remains free from these mistakes.
Web Marketing Q&A With LegalMinds Mastermind Group Take a look at the tips and answers Tom Foster shared with Mitch Jackson and the LegalMinds Mastermind Group about websites, web marketing, and how to succeed.
Capital Letters and Compass Directions: Point the Right Way Writers get over-enthusiastic about using capital letters. Errors show up alarmingly often in writing about compass directions. We straighten you out here.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/18/2019Improving Your Law Firm’s Accounts Receivable Process
- Posted on 07/17/2019Tips for Shooting Better Videos for Your Website
- Posted on 07/10/2019Professional Website Videos Make a Better First Impression
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.