Is Your Website Dying and You Don't Know Why?
Are You Ready for a Change?
- You’ve probably already learned that having a website that actually brings you the kinds of cases and clients you want isn’t so easy to design and maintain.
- Maybe you’ve worked with other web design/SEO firms that made big promises but could not deliver consistently—or at all.
- Maybe Wordpress and all of the hackable plugins and add-ons ended up costing much more than you thought.
- Perhaps the firm you are currently with relies a little too much on pay-per-click.
Whatever situation brought you here, rest assured—you are in the right place now, because we are considered to be the very best by many law firms around the world. Go ahead, ask around, and do your own due diligence!
The lawyers we partner with say they trust us to give them the best advice and guidance. We have marketing programs for all levels of law firms. DSS (Dynamic Self-Syndication), our inbound marketing software, allows you and your staff to do it all, and we will even teach you how—saving you thousands of dollars.
Or if you prefer, we can do your law firm's marketing all for you with our team of brilliant legal marketing strategists that simply know everything about all things Google, pay-per-click management, SEO, the local pack, reputation management, backlinks, content, social media, video, and just about anything else you can think of.
However, we only work with certain types of law firms, and yours might not be one of them. The first thing we need to do is figure out how bad off you are today.
How Bad Is it?
Ready to find out what is ailing you? Let us conduct a comprehensive analysis of your website, marketing, and online presence. We will provide you with a report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and—most importantly—what needs to be done to correct it.
Get Your Own Snapshot Report That Reveals
“How You Are Doing on the Web”
- Local Visibility (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, et al.) – Consistency is key when it comes to local visibility online. If you don't have consistent NAP (name, address, phone number) information about your law firm, you're not going to get local business.
- Reputation – Reviews are incredibly important in today's business landscape. You need a consistent process for generating positive reviews naturally over time, and a way to track and manage your online reputation.
- Social, SEO, and PPC – Having a website is a great start, but for it to be successful, you need to feed it with great content, strategic PPC campaigns, or a great social promotion.
- Website Performance – We score your website based on a variety of factors for both desktop and mobile visitors.