As Mike explains in the video, to make a business page, here is what to do:
- Go to plus.google.com – this will take you to your Google+ homepage.
- Click the link on the right of the page that says “Create a Google+ Page.”
- Google has various tabs that you can use, depending on your type of business.
- Once a tab is selected, complete the fields and category selections on the page and click “Create.”
- After the basic page is created, you can fill out the tagline information and other information, like adding a logo or profile picture.
- Click “Continue” and proceed to the next page to let everyone in your Google Circle know about the new page that you created.
In as little as a couple of minutes, you can add to your social media presence by creating a Google+ page for your business. If you want to take your web presence to the next level, make sure to contact Foster Web Marketing today at 888.886.0939. http://www.fosterwebmarketing.com/practice_areas/social-media-attorneys-podiatrists.cfm