If you’re running out of ideas for great attorney website content, then it’s time to get creative. Here are a few simple things you can do to help you brainstorm new content ideas:
- Ask your friends, colleagues, and family. It’s easy to get stuck in a stale marketing hole, but simply talking with the people around you and asking for topics is sometimes all it takes to find a great, new idea or creative angle.
- Think about where you want to go next. Do you plan to focus on a new practice area or city? Do you offer a new service or have an old service that isn’t getting much interest? Think about the direction you want to take with your law firm, and use your content to create excitement.
- Read relevant books and publications. Taking a peek at what others are talking about and what you have to say about it can be a valuable source of new content ideas. Creating content based on popular trends can help direct traffic to your site and get conversations started on your social media pages or attorney blog.
- Find new ways to present popular content. If you have an older article that gets a lot of attention, consider expanding on that topic and related issues. It’s always easiest to simply give your online visitors what they’re really looking for.
- Ask your audience what they want. And, speaking of giving your website visitors what they’re looking for, consider just asking! Create a poll on your social media pages, have clients fill out a feedback form, and solicit input on your blog. Most of the time, you’ll find that your readers are more than happy to make constructive suggestions.
If you need help brainstorming new content ideas, or if you’re ready for our team of writers to handle your attorney website content for you, our friendly online content writing team is here to help. Reach out to us today at 1-888-886-0939.