The Most Current News in Marketing Is Here for The Taking!
A lot of marketing firms want to keep their marketing techniques under lock and key; not us! At Foster Web Marketing we want to educate and inform not only our clients but all doctors, attorneys, and small business owners. To help you become an informed consumer, we maintain a blog full of the latest news in marketing. We hope that the information found here will assist you in making the best decisions for your growing business.
- Page 3
Unsolicited and Misleading Marketing Emails If you get an unsolicited email from a marketing company that claims it can guarantee top rankings, don’t take it at face value. You’re being misled.
How Bill Turley Became a Legal Leader Successful attorney marketing is more than building a killer website. Here, we highlight how hard work created Bill Turley, Legal Leader.
Lawyer Returns to FWM After Website Fails to Convert Clients Attorney Jim Dodson left FWM after only one year of service. But he’s back. Find out what life was like outside of the FWM family and why he returned.
DSS Helps Podiatrist Obtain Steady Stream of New Patients Dr. Andrew Schneider is a podiatrist who knows exactly how to create high-quality content and he’s being rewarded handsomely for it.
How One Law Firm Found Success With Free Books and Videos Here, we break down how one of our star clients, personal injury attorney Damian Mallard, used two marketing tools to restore the health of his law firm.
Meet Breaking News Magician, Dave Frees Dave Frees makes the most of breaking news. Big or small, he has the skills to use it all.
Don’t Let Review Sites Scrub Out Your Positive Comments Review sites will filter or remove reviews for a number of reasons. Make sure you are getting reviews the right way so they stick around!
The Dangers of Using Multiple Marketing Firms Convinced that hiring two marketing firms is surely better than hiring just one? Find out why less is more when you want to attract new clients and contacts.
What You Can Do About Ripoff Report Ripoff Report lets users review businesses and services, but it doesn’t give those businesses many options when inaccurate and negative reviews are posted.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/26/2018How to Promote Content to Drive Organic Traffic
- Posted on 07/20/2018How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories
- Posted on 06/11/2018How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.