The Most Current News in Marketing Is Here for The Taking!
A lot of marketing firms want to keep their marketing techniques under lock and key; not us! At Foster Web Marketing we want to educate and inform not only our clients but all doctors, attorneys, and small business owners. To help you become an informed consumer, we maintain a blog full of the latest news in marketing. We hope that the information found here will assist you in making the best decisions for your growing business.
- Page 6
Want Better Clients? Quit Your White-Bread Marketing Strategies Do you market your practice with your ideal client or patient in mind? If not, you're going to keep attracting the wrong people.
Attorney Marketing Experts Explain the Importance of Bounce Rate Bounce rates have different meanings for different industries. Learn what a bounce rate is and why it is important in determining the success of your law firm website.
1. Watch a Video 2. Learn Something New 3. Realize Success Who doesn't like a multimedia experience? Look over our video library to see just how powerful high-quality video can be.
Need Free Marketing Information for Attorneys? Look No Further You don't have to be a client of ours to take advantage of our extensive collection of free marketing information for lawyers.
And the Academy Award Goes To... The Oscars may be over for the year, but you still have the chance to win big with the Foster Web Marketing Academy.
Four Diverse Ways to Learn Online Marketing Secrets from the FWM Team Out attorney marketing team shares four different ways that we train and educate lawyers and law offices, from in-person seminars to educational DVDs.
Do-It-Yourself Web Marketing: Write a Press Release Want to improve your web marketing strategy on your own – but you aren’t sure where to start? Consider writing press releases for all of your office’s news.
Picking the Right Phone Number for Call Tracking Should you choose a local number or a toll-free number for your marketing campaign and call tracking system? Find out in this blog post.
One-Day, Do-It-Yourself Lawyer Marketing Projects: Start Tweeting Want to improve your law firm’s marketing strategy in a single day? Try this project: open a Twitter account for your legal practice and start networking.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/26/2018How to Promote Content to Drive Organic Traffic
- Posted on 07/20/2018How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories
- Posted on 06/11/2018How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
- "I traveled a round trip of 7,000 miles to be at this conference and it did not disappoint...There is a depth of knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm in the Foster organisation which is unmatched in my experience." Ronald Conway
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.