Researchers are predicting that mobile marketing will only increase in importance for small businesses in 2013, so it’s the perfect time to take another look at your attorney mobile website and consider a redesign if it’s been a while. Things change quickly in the online marketing world, and there are new mobile trends to take into account and new mobile users who are increasingly expecting an up-to-date mobile site when they turn to the Web for a lawyer.
Do I Need a Mobile Site Redesign?
If you currently have an old attorney mobile website, here are a few reasons you might consider a mobile website redesign:
- Your current mobile website is just a mobile copy of your main site.
- Your old mobile website isn’t optimized for new mobile technology, like tablets.
- Your old mobile site doesn’t show up right for mobile users.
- You’ve recently redesigned your main site and want to maintain continuity with your mobile site.
- It takes forever for your mobile site to load.
- Your current site is hard for mobile users to navigate.
- The information on your mobile site is too sparse or outdated.
- Your old mobile site is just a little ugly compared to newer, sleeker sites.
If you need help creating or redesigning an attorney mobile website, reach out to the friendly mobile marketing team at Foster Web Marketing today! You can get started by giving us a call at 1-888-886-0939 to discuss your ideas or by filling out the quick contact form on this page for more information.