You’ve Got Questions About Web Marketing Services. We’ve Got Answers!
We strongly believe that there are no bad questions. However, there are bad answers. To combat the misinformation littering the web about Internet marketing, we’ve compiled a list of common marketing services questions and answers. You can rest assured that the answers you get—written by our in-house, U.S.-based team—are second to none.
- Page 1
How can I improve my marketing and get better quality patients or clients?
Stop marketing to clients or patients that you don't like dealing with. By identifying your less-than-ideal patient or client type—and focusing in on your ideal—you'll be able to get more of the cases and clients you want. To begin, we need you to get a little mean.
Who Were Your Least Favorite Clients or Patients?
It may seem like bad karma to focus on the bad, but to get a better idea of how to market to your perfect patient or client, you have to know who you don't enjoy working with. Here are some specific examples that we've gotten from clients. Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Personal injury attorneys: Personal injury attorneys usually have at least one type of case or client that they're tired of taking on. Minor car accident injuries, people without proper insurance coverage, and those who overstate their injuries are all examples of less-than-ideal clients.
- Plastic surgeons: Every doctor has procedures or patients they'd rather not deal with, and plastic surgeons are no exception. Examples of this include invasive face lifts, patients who pay with credit, and patients who are extremely high maintenance.
We often speak with clients who complain that they only get cases they dislike. And while we would like to blame this on their local market, the truth is that they have brought it on themselves.
They have been marketing to a too-broad audience or, in many cases, to a demographic that they don't particularly care for. Why? Because they think it's the only way and that they must take on clients or patients that aren't fun or profitable.
Stop Selling Yourself Short
It's time to stop settling for second best. It's time to take the future of your practice into your own hands by defining your perfect client or patient and marketing directly to this person.
For help narrowing down exactly who this is and how to market to them, call 888-886-0939. We know how to help busy professionals build a practice with quality clients and patients that they love to work with. You can enjoy your job again, and we can help.
What is the Foster Web Marketing Academy?
The Foster Web Marketing Academy is a two-day intensive training program that we hold around the country several times throughout the year. The academy is geared toward attorneys who wish to have an in-depth knowledge of how internet marketing can improve their practice, get better cases, and streamline their overall lawyer marketing strategies.
Limited to small numbers to increase personal attention and free of sales pitches and vendors, the FWM academy is simply about “teaching a man to fish” – giving you or a representative in your office the tools and knowledge to execute a successful online marketing plan for your law office.
Some of the topics include:
- Understanding local online marketing and local SEO
- How to write high-quality and unique lawyer content
- How to break into attorney video marketing
- How to find the keywords that will lead your attorney website to success
- How to develop follow up sequences that work
- How to harness the power of social media marketing
- Understanding mobile device marketing
- How to build organic links that improve SEO
- How to establish yourself as a local legal authority
For those who can’t attend a FWM Academy in person, we offer a comprehensive 10-DVD set, complete with workbook, companion CD, and textbook that cover all of the most important lessons and points from the conferences. Click here to learn more and order your training system.
What are some good ideas for my offline marketing?
An effective online marketing strategy for law firm websites can and should be strengthened by an active offline marketing plan. Traditional marketing tools and interaction with your local community can support and even bolster your lead generation and acquisition of customers.
Every local community is different and an offline marketing strategy should be targeted to acquire your ideal client in your area. There are several good ways to get started today. Here are a few:
- Distribute a newsletter – This is an effective marketing tool that has been used by a number of Foster Web Marketing clients. For example, attorney Ben Glass frequently sends out a newsletter and even has a dedicated website for it.
- Engage the local community – There are many ways to get involved locally, like sponsoring events, providing free presentations, or working with schools.
- Write for your local free newspaper or periodical – Many communities have free publications that are meant to serve the public. Writing articles related to your practice areas in these publications can help raise awareness of your firm and what you offer.
Navigating the many potential marketing channels that are available to your firm can be a daunting challenge—optimizing them can be just as challenging.
Contact Foster Web Marketing to get the help you need in optimizing your attorney website by calling 888.886.0939.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want to Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.