It doesn't matter what type of business you run, the basic fundamentals of highly effective web marketing are the same: be more creative, more forward-thinking, and more tenacious than your competition.
In 1998, we started building websites and providing web marketing services for law firms—one of the most competitive types of businesses out there—so we know a thing or two about creativity and tenacity!
What does this mean for you? It means that you can partner with a website design and marketing company that knows how to thrive in very competitive markets. We succeed because we build every marketing plan with the following principles in mind:
- Attract. To catch the eye of your ideal customers, we can help you differentiate yourself from the competition by positioning your business for its natural niche market and by providing answers to your clients' most pressing questions.
- Convert. We know that turning prospective customers into paying customers means training a laser focus on their needs and not only meeting their expectations but exceeding them.
- Retain. To keep the attention of current and former customers, we help you stay in front of your audience, making the most of your website, social media accounts, and follow-up campaigns.
A Focus on What Matters
We succeed because we encourage you to focus on what really matters: building your brand and giving back to your community.
Our philosophy has helped everyone from small, local business owners to national franchises create strong, resilient brands that attract great clients and customers. We can teach you our marketing philosophy or we can do all the work for you. It just depends on your needs and your budget.
When you choose to work with Foster Web Marketing, you'll be able to take advantage of:
- Dynamic website building services.
- Custom content creation.
- Automated follow-up campaigns.
- DSS, our powerful content management, and marketing tool.
And know that no matter which services you choose, our entire company—from writers to social media specialists—is located right here in the United States.We are proud to keep jobs here in the U.S. and we know that this is the only way to offer the highest-quality content and marketing services available.