There's often a misunderstanding that getting contacts is the hardest part of trying to reach out to people. Getting contacts is just a stepping stone, but trying to get them to open up your emails…now that’s a science few have mastered.
In our August 2015 Users’ Group, we teach you how to do exactly that! We did the research and the dirty work so you can get the information on what works. After all, once you've got your campaign in place, your goal is to convert. We share great tips and tricks to help you do just that! We show you:
- The do’s and don’ts of the information you should send.
- What prospects are expecting to get from you.
- What information should be on your thank-you page.
- The perfect time to send a follow-up email.
- What exactly your emails should say.
Once you've digested that information, we even help you with key details, such as:
- Properly setting up an email campaign in DSS.
- Targeting these campaigns to the right people.
- Getting people to open your emails.
- Building trust through your email campaigns.
- Managing your contact list. (This one is CRUCIAL!)
This was, without a doubt, one of our most important Users’ Groups! Watch the video; we assure you that you will not want to miss one bit of it!