William Harris is the Founder and CEO of Elumynt, an award-winning e-commerce marketing agency that utilizes the latest AI technologies and strategies to help businesses achieve their goals. As a marketing agency expert, William has had the opportunity to work with name brands and companies such as Nike, Nickelodeon, and Jack Daniels to substantially improve their business growth and revenue.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- William Harris discusses how advertising can be optimized around earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA)
- The importance of understanding marketing metrics tied to profit
- William shares the mistakes he learned the most from during his career
- How to recognize and celebrate the successes of your business
- William’s most influential mentors and coaches
- The best tools for an organized workspace
In this episode…
Stop setting meaningless target goals that only hurt your business. The modern way to successful and profitable growth is optimized efficiency. But how do you achieve that?
The decline in net profit is often the result of internal miscommunication between departments. That’s why optimizing your business’ efficiency is the key that will revitalize your growth opportunities. Combining that with the understanding of different metrics for your company’s departments opens the door to truly maximizing profit. This formula allows businesses to focus on the most important elements crucial to success.
In this episode of The World of Marketing Podcast, Tom Foster Jr. is joined by William Harris, Founder and CEO of Elumynt. They discuss advertising optimization techniques, understanding how marketing metrics can impact your business profit, celebrating your success along the way, and the software tools for an organized workplace. William also shares his most significant business mentors and some of the crucial mistakes that taught him the most.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Tom Foster on LinkedIn
- William Harris on LinkedIn
- William Harris on Twitter
- Internet Retailer Conference & Expo (IRCE)
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Foster Web Marketing.
Foster Web Marketing is dedicated to providing cutting-edge, highly customizable marketing and strategic solutions specifically designed for law firms and medical practices.
Our award-winning marketing and systems solutions are what sets us apart from everyone else.