A/B split testing is a way to test changes on your web pages so you can improve the conversion of your visitors into contacts.
• Does the page perform better with a video or without?
• Does a button need different text or a different color to get more clicks? Or possibly both?
• Does the content need to be shorter, have bullets added or be completely rewritten?
These are the questions that A/B split testing can answer for you. So, what can you test? Pretty much everything. The hardest part is testing only one change at a time.
Luckily there are a couple of golden rules:
• Short forms work better than long forms.
• High contrast buttons are clicked more frequently than low contrast
Curious how you can test changes on your web pages? Give us a call at 888-886-0939 and we will work with you to put a strategy in place. http://www.fosterwebmarketing.com/practice_areas/law-firm-website-designs.cfm