Although content is the key to a successful attorney website, creating content without a marketing strategy in place can be a huge waste of time and money. Most of the time, you just can’t get away with posting a little content here and there—modern web users expect more. Here are some ideas about what should go into an effective content marketing strategy:
- Post regularly. Frequent and consistent posts attract readers to your site and keep your search rankings high. If you don’t have time to post frequently, consider writing in batches and scheduling your posts in advance—or hiring an online content writing team to help!
- Don’t skip the editing and proofreading. You only have one chance to make a first impression with your website content, and spelling errors or sloppy grammar can ruin your image. If editing isn’t already part of your content marketing strategy, it’s time to make it a priority.
- Make sure content is relevant. You can use your content to focus on specific practice areas or concerns, but make sure that your service business website content is relevant to what you really offer for potential clients, patients, or customers.
- Pay attention to what people like. Keep an eye on your analytics data to see what people like—and what they don’t. Use this information to tailor your future content and fix up old content that isn’t delivering what potential clients are looking for.
- It’s going to cost you either time or money. For content marketing to be truly successful, you are going to have to either put in a lot of time yourself or hire someone to handle it for you. Planning and budgeting accordingly can make a huge difference in how well you do online.
If you need help developing a stronger content marketing strategy, or if you’re looking for a writer for your medical practice or attorney website, contact the online content writing team with Foster Web Marketing today. Give us a quick call at 1-888-886-0939, or get started by filling out the easy online contact form on this page.