Here are just a few examples of content ideas that pair seasonal events with legal issues:
- A workers' compensation attorney writes an article about workers' rights on Labor Day.
- A pedestrian accident attorney shares children's trick-or-treat safety tips on Halloween.
- A DUI attorney writes a blog post about how to have a safe Labor Day weekend.
- A divorce attorney writes a library article about how to manage sensitive child custody issues during Thanksgiving.
- A car accident attorney shares winter driving safety tips for those traveling over the Christmas holidays.
- A bankruptcy attorney posts a blog about financial resolutions for the New Year.
- A personal injury attorney reviews pool safety during Memorial Day weekend.
- A disability attorney observes Veterans' Day with a post remembering soldiers who gave their lives and their health to serve our country.
Holiday-specific attorney website content can help you in two different ways: it creates well-timed and interesting articles that readers will appreciate, and it creates fresh content that readers will be looking for on search engines in the days before the event. Much like linking legal issues with current events, linking legal issues with special holidays makes your content even more interesting, unique, and opportune.
Foster Web Marketing has a team of legal content writers who make sure that your attorney website has consistent, relevant, and unique articles and blog posts to share with your readers. If you'd like to meet our team and learn more, contact us today.