Colors vary from monitor to monitor so when designing web pages or graphics, one important thing to remember is not all colors are considered "web safe". When working with your designer you need to make sure that both of you are are using the same HEX number ID of the color.
Even though YOU still may see a difference in color from one monitor to the next, that can be the result of many things unrelated to your design. It is important to choose a specific HEX color from this chart so that the color is consistent in the code.
Here's some marketing tips about colors:
- Don't ever use BLACK (000000) as a background when creating a law firm site.
- Stay away from GOLD colors as that color looks like pee on some monitors.
- Don't do dark on dark or light on light - always using contrasting colors
- If you have odd taste or are color blind - you should not choose the colors
- let us do our job for you - our designers are experienced with making websites that are appealing to a wide variety of people
This browser color palette is provided to ensure that all computers will display the colors correctly when running a 256 color palette.