If you've been sitting there hoping that your Facebook's business page will generate fans on its own, you'll most likely be sitting there for a while. You must be proactive, just as you would with any other aspect of your attorney marketing campaign.
Here are some suggestions for you to try:
- There are a number of Facebook social plugins offered, and one of the best is the "Like Button" plugin. Facebook describes this plugin as allowing users to "...share pages from your site back to their Facebook profile with one click." You can put this plugin directly on your website, and visitors can "like" you directly from your website.
- If you haven't done so already, invite your email subscribers and/or clients who have provided you with an email address. It's a great idea to get email addresses from current and potential clients each and every time.
- Add a link to your email signature on your Facebook page.
- Be creative with your landing tab - give the visitor a reason to "like" you. Entice them with unique information.
- Include videos on your Facebook page. This is important since Facebook's video feature allows you to embed a "like" link within the video for viewers to click while they're watching! You can also take the source code for the video and embed it on your website.
- Set up a display at your office advertising your Facebook page and the special contents it offers.
Remember that your social media marketing campaign will always require tweaking from time to time. This isn't a bad thing, as a new strategy can work for your benefit if you allow it to. If you feel that your current web campaign needs a boost or if you're thinking about getting started, give our experts a call for a consultation at 888-886-0939. Be sure to take a look at our book How Really Smart Lawyers Are Using Video on the Web to Get More Cases.