You wouldn’t think that our business would want attorneys to do their own marketing, but that simply isn’t the case. At Foster Web Marketing, we understand that law firms and offices come in all shapes and sizes and lawyers have a very wide range of needs when it comes to advertising both online and offline. We believe that some attorneys are better off outsourcing their marketing, some are better off learning about marketing and doing it themselves, and some are better off with a combination.
So what are the benefits of tackling online marketing yourself?
- If you know how to do it right, you can save a significant amount of money.
- You can have complete control over your marketing plan and campaigns.
- You can keep things simple by keeping everything in house.
- You can personally measure the results and success of your marketing campaigns.
- You can immediately start and stop campaigns when you feel the need.
- You can make your own deadlines and set your own goals.
- You can have full knowledge of the marketing process.
Of course, many of the benefits of doing your own marketing don’t matter if you aren’t doing a great job of marketing. Before you set out on your own, get educated and trained. Call our team today at 888-886-0939 to learn what you need to know about do-it-yourself attorney marketing.