First off, thank you to all who reviewed us on G2 Crowd. Your feedback was overwhelmingly positive, and it is always great to hear from happy clients! We also love the honest feedback; it contributes to our continuous efforts to improve our processes and DSS features. Now, if you’d still like to get a free $25 gift card for submitting a review, act fast—they’re still available but going quickly.
So, how did it turn out? Well, we didn’t do too bad at all. We ranked #17 overall, #9 for small business, and #1 for user adoption! We also received a couple of new badges, check them out:
Not too shabby, am I right? We are excited about the recognition we received from G2 especially because of the extensive research that goes into their reporting process.
So, What Goes into it?
G2 explains it best:
Products and vendors are rated based on reviews gathered from our user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks. We apply a unique, patent-pending algorithm to this data to calculate the product's Implementation score. The Winter 2018 Marketing Automation Implementation Index report is based off of scores calculated using the G2 Crowd implementation algorithm v1.0 from data collected through December 4, 2017. The Implementation score is affected by the following (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with the set-up process for each product based on reviews by G2 Crowd users
- Amount of time (in months) required for each product to go live based on reviews by G2 Crowd users
- User adoption percentage based on reviews and by G2 Crowd users
- Implementation method used by customers according to answers by G2 Crowd users
- The number of reviews received on G2 Crowd; buyers trust a product with more reviews, and a greater number of reviews indicates a more representative and accurate reflection of the customer experience.
Standing Up Against the Competition
G2 Crowd has a cool feature that allows users to easily see how each software platform stands up against the others. We held our own against the competition, especially in the following categories:
At the end of the day, we have you to thank for being so supportive. Seeing results like this just adds fuel to our fire. If you want to join the party and add a review, you can do that here (again, there are still gift cards available), and check out our other accolades here.