DSS Reputation Management Tool: Your Clients Are Talking About You—Make Sure You're Listening
The new DSS Reputation Management tool is an add-on feature for Foster Web Marketing clients, allowing companies to monitor their online reputations. This tool provides you with an up-to-date snapshot of your online reputation and a way to read, respond to, and publish reviews—all in one place.
The new DSS Reputation Management tool is an additional $50 per month for your first office and $25 per month for each additional office.
Asking for feedback doesn't just increase the number of reviews you get; it's good customer service. It shows that you value your clients’ opinions and that you care about their satisfaction. Here are the numbers you need to know:
- 83% of people check lawyer reviews as the first step to finding an attorney.
- 70% of clients are willing to go to an attorney in an inconvenient location if that attorney has better reviews and higher ratings than legal professionals who are closer to home.
- 38% agree that a professional’s overall rating is important information when looking for legal services.
Making the first move in the review acquisition process can be nerve-racking. You don't want to appear greedy or pushy, but you do want clients to review your law firm. What's a business owner to do? Use our DSS Reputation Management tool to develop a consistent review generation process that will help improve your online presence and get you the clients that you want.
Using the DSS Reputation Management Tool
Here is an example of the information available under the “Reviews” tab. Notice that there are five areas highlighted with letters A through E.
A. The “Average Rating” section gives the average rating of your business across all of the review sites the Reputation Management tool is tracking, with benchmarks for your business’ industry.
B. The “Total Reviews” section gives the total number of reviews found compared to the industry average.
C. This section gives the distribution of reviews by stars for all of your reviews.
D. The “Top Keywords” section displays a keyword cloud based on your reviews. The bigger the word, the more often people are using it in their reviews of your business. If the keyword is green, it is associated with positive reviews; if it is red, that topic is brought up often in negative reviews. You can use the cloud to find trends and make improvements.
E. The Review Section, designated by the icon, allows you to review, respond, and publish your reviews. For reviews left on Google and your feedback generation page, you can respond to them directly from the tool. If the review is on Yelp or another site and you click “Responded,” you are sent to that website to respond to the reviewer. You can mark reviews as responded to, or you can share them on social media by clicking the down arrow next to each response, as shown in the following example:
If you want to learn more about the new DSS Reputation Management tool, fill out the form below for a free demonstration.
Are You A Lawyer Or podiatrist Who Needs To Get More Clients?
If you've been trying to get more leads, more clients or patients, and you're not sure how to get there, Foster Web Marketing is here to help. Contact us online or call our office directly at 866.497.6199 to schedule your free consultation. We have been helping clients throughout the United States and internationally since 1998 and are confident we can help you not only reach, but exceed your goals.
Schedule DSS Reputation Management Tool Demo
- "The content that Foster Web Marketing creates helps differentiate us from the rest of the crowd. Dana, Christy and the editorial teams are doing a great job. Trent has also been putting in incredible effort." Antonio Gastelum
- "Our decision to work with Foster Web Marketing has perhaps been the single greatest decision we have made in the past three years of running our law firm." -Jeremy Worley
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
315A Cameron St, STE A
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Phone: 571-290-4721
- Fax: 703-997-1309
- Toll Free: 888-886-0939
- Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm
Sat, Sun: Closed
- Location Details