Remember when your brand new website first launched, and you were so excited to show it off and get tons of business from it? You can get that feeling back if you just show your website some love!
Your website is one of the most important tools you have in your marketing toolbox. Step two of Foster Web Marketing’s “Ten Marketing Commandments” is “Thou shall update your website regularly.” Ok, so what exactly does this mean?
In this hour-long webinar, you will learn:
- This step is a regular audit of your website
- That regular audits are crucial to keeping your website current
- How often to audit your website
- Which pages you should check out and why
- What to look for on each page and changes to make
In addition, we give specific examples for how to update the following key pages:
- Home Page
- About Us Page
- Bio Pages
- Service or Practice Area Pages
- Case Stories
- Contact Page
- Report and Offer Landing Pages
- Media / Press Kit Pages
Revitalize your website with some love and attention, and turn it into the lead-conversion machine you’ve always dreamed of! Watch the video above, and follow along with our slides here.
Ready for more? Sign up for our next webinar at FWMwebinar.com!