Mike demonstrates a step-by-step guide on how you can easily add information to your page:
- Start by clicking on your profile button.
- Click on the “About” link.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button on the top right of the page.
- You now can click on regions of the page that you would like to alter.
- Make any changes to different parts of the pages, like your photo, videos, or about us information. For example, click on “Introduction” in “About Us” and fill out the field. Make sure to include important keywords and then click save.
- Once your changes are made, click “Done Editing.”
- Your changes will now be live and viewable to other users.
Creating and adding information to your Google+ page is fast, straight forward, and can generate traffic to your website. If you would like to enhance your online presence through online marketing, call Foster Web Marketing today at 888.886.0939. http://www.fosterwebmarketing.com/practice_areas/social-media-attorneys-doctors.cfm