As online users, we have become accustomed to instant gratification. Your website users are no different—they want a site that is easy to navigate, loads quickly, and addresses their concerns up front.
Providing a great user experience (UX) is the key to better conversion rates, better engagement, higher ranking in search engines, and increased time on site. Zach Stone and Gretchen Upright joined our monthly marketing webinar to teach us How to Improve User Experience on Your Website. Check out the webinar recording to learn:
- The basics of great user experience
- Quick ways to improve conversion
- How to increase site speed
- The five crucial components of a killer landing page.
As we promised, here is the link to register for a design consultation so we can show you specifically how your website could be improved. We've also included some additional resources from the slides:
- Content Readability Testing: https://readable.io/
- Spelling and Grammar Checker: https://app.grammarly.com/
- Page Speed Insights: https://developers.google.com/
- Compressing Images: https://tinypng.com/
- Headline Ideas: http://www.twelveskip.
If you prefer to listen to the podcast, you can download it directly from iTunes or use the audio player below.