You’ve probably heard us talk about adding calls to action to your written website content and marketing materials to encourage potential clients to contact you. But did you know that video marketing for attorneys gets a boost from great calls to action, too?
Why Calls to Action Matter in YouTube Videos
When potential clients watch your videos on YouTube or browse your website, they are often looking for answers to their problems and the next steps to take in their circumstances. Adding a few great calls to action to your video encourages your viewers to take the next step and contact you—and, if they’re not ready to contact you yet, great calls to action let your viewers know how to get help when they are ready to reach out.
Choosing Great Calls to Action for Your Online Videos
Are you convinced you need a few great calls to action for your online attorney videos? Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Verbally encourage your viewers to take the next step and contact you or visit your website. At the end of your video, take a moment to tell viewers how to contact you or learn more.
- Add your phone number and website to the bottom of your video. Put your contact information on the screen for viewers to see and jot down while they watch.
- Explain how viewers can request your free book. Telling viewers about the free offers available on your website can help drive traffic from YouTube back to your site.
- Use overlay text to tell your viewers more. YouTube allows you to create a text overlay for your video. This can be a good way to point viewers to your website, blog, or free offer, but try not to overdo it. Don’t let your text overlays get intrusive and detract from your carefully produced video!
- Ask viewers to share or comment on your video. This can be a great way to get conversations started with potential clients. And, if they like your video, there’s a good chance that they will share it with any family or friends who might need your services.
To learn more about video marketing for attorneys, please give us a call today at 1-888-886-0939 or simply fill out the convenient online contact form on this page.