Mobile users are often looking for quick answers, and some studies have shown that mobile users are also more likely to end up buying a product or service when the company has an effective mobile site. Mobile users seem to be ready for action, and you should remember to do everything you can on your mobile website to help that user take action and contact you. Here are some examples of ways you can encourage your mobile users to reach out:
- Add a one-click call button. Most mobile users are accessing your mobile site on their phones, so take advantage and add a button that dials you with just one click.
- Ask users to “like” or share your content with social media buttons. Many people who use the web via mobile devices are also participating in social media. Add the appropriate buttons so that your mobile users can share with their friends and family.
- Add a link to map directions. Add a map and make it easy for mobile users to find your office locations and contact information. Incorporate an interactive map and even consider taking advantage of GPS!
- Offer a simple contact or email form. Some mobile users may prefer not to call right away. Offer an easy-to-complete form or email button so potential clients can ask for more information.
- Provide links to your most relevant web videos. Encouraging your mobile audience to watch your videos gives you one more way to personally connect with potential contacts and clients.
If you have questions about a mobile website for your law firm or small business, the mobile marketing experts with Foster Web Marketing can help. Reach out to our team today at 1-888-886-0939, or simply fill out our easy online contact form for more information. Don’t wait another day to welcome mobile users to your attorney website—contact us today!