If you want to create and maintain an effective attorney website, it’s important that you regularly take the time to see how it’s performing and make improvements. Our online attorney marketing team knows that appropriate website maintenance is a crucial element of organic search engine optimization, but we also know it can be difficult to carve out the time you need to manage your website. Here are five great things you can do to effectively maintain your attorney website:
- Keep adding content. One of the best things you can do to keep your website fresh and engaging is to add new articles, videos, and other content regularly. Foster Web Marketing can help you create great content and give you the tools you need to easily post it to your website.
- Fix what’s broken. Broken links or pages that load too slowly are likely to chase impatient web users away. Make sure you regularly check for problems and fix what’s broken. If you’re having trouble with your website not working correctly for all users, consult Foster Web Marketing for help.
- Pay attention to changes in search engine optimization. If you want your potential clients to find you, it’s worth applying current SEO techniques. Unfortunately, the rules of the SEO game change all the time, and your traffic may suffer if you’re not paying attention.
- Check out some web analytics tools. Without analytics tools, you simply don’t know how well your website is really performing or how to make it better. Consult our web marketing experts if you have questions about using web analytics to maintain your site more effectively.
- Freshen up popular content. Find out which pages seem to attract the most relevant traffic, and then expand upon the topic, create a video, update any information that is outdated, etc. At Foster Web Marketing, we make it easy for our clients to add pages, update existing pages, or even delete pages that are no longer relevant.
If you’re having trouble finding the time to manage your website, give our online attorney marketing team a call today. We’d be happy to help you maintain your website, improve your search engine rankings, and create engaging content that helps bring in potential clients – and we can even train you to do it yourself! Give us a call today at 1-888-886-0939, or fill out the quick contact form on this page for more information.