If you were slow to jump on the Internet bandwagon or lagged behind your competitors when it came to Web video, we have some great news for you. You can finally be on the cutting edge of attorney Web marketing by creating your very own mobile application.
Watch the Trend
As the market for iPhones, Androids and other smartphones has skyrocketed, so has the popularity of mobile applications. Exactly how fast is the mobile application market expected to grow? One study by Chetan Sharma Consulting concluded that by 2012, the number of mobile application downloads will reach 50 billion.
Last year, a Google executive predicted that mobile devices would become more important than desktop PCs. Fast forward twelve months and you can see that this prediction is coming true. Today, 1 in every 5 Americans uses their mobile phones to access the Internet on a daily basis.
The numbers are staggering regarding mobile devices and usage, but you might be asking yourself – how could my law firm benefit from a mobile application?
Top 5 Benefits of Creating a Mobile Application for Your Law Firm
Let’s take a look at some of the major advantages to having your own mobile application:
- Brands your law firm. Believe it or not, you are a brand. You need to create awareness about your law practice and who you are, as an attorney. A mobile application gives you the opportunity to create greater visibility and strengthen your brand.
- Gives you access to a growing market. All signs are pointing to the continuous growth of the mobile market. Many people are relying more heavily on their smartphones than they are on their PCs and laptops. A mobile application will help you stay in front of mobile users.
- Engages your prospects. By developing a mobile application that provides helpful tools and information, you are going above and beyond for your potential clients. You are actually able to engage them.
- Keeps you in your clients’ minds. The competition is fierce within the legal field. Your past, present and future clients are presented with countless lawyer advertisements and websites. A mobile application keeps you directly in their mind, even when they forget about all of the other lawyers.Think about it this way - every time someone grabs his or her mobile phone, you will be right in front of him or her.
- It’s just really cool. How many attorneys can claim to have their own mobile application? Not many. It is just one more way that you can stand out from the crowd of competing law firms.
Read the article, Would Someone Really Download a Mobile Application Offered by Your Law Firm?, to find out what your mobile application might look like and how you will encourage prospects to download it. If you are ready to find out what it takes to develop a mobile application for your firm, contact us today at 888-886-0939.
For more attorney Internet marketing tips, order a FREE copy of the report, The 5 Biggest Mistakes 99% of Lawyers Make With Their Websites.